LetsBuild saves us time because it automatically generates reports for the information that is in the system. So we have definitely seen the benefit and it means that people have more time to get an idea of what their job is and deliver safety on site.
Gain real-time visibility, full control and access to all the critical information you need.
Plan your next steps with confidence.
- Construction planning made easy.
- Avoid mistakes. Finish faster.
- Miss nothing and reduce downtime.
See your project in real time.
- Bring your project plan to life with real-time reporting.
- Stay on track with each team’s progress at every stage.
- No more subcontractors arriving on site in vain.
Connect your teams.
- See everything. Stay on schedule.
- Use a single source of truth for all project communication.
- Improve communication and reduce admin burden.
- Reinvent your processes with feedback from the field.
Digitise and automate your quality and safety processes.
- Capture everything and manage claims effectively.
- Rely on a single source of proof.
- Raise the bar on quality management.
- Strive for more standardisation and less admin.
Control and insights
Work together better.
- Clear overview of all your projects, anywhere and anytime.
- Document everything and avoid downtime.
- Generate and share your dashboards in seconds.
Automate reporting, save time and stay protected against claims.
- Keep a detailed record of everything that happens on site.
- Reduce paperwork and finish faster.
- See more and communicate better.
- Standardise and regain full control.
See everything our clients say about us.
“Before LetsBuild, it was taking us 330 days to construct a house. It was due to the downtime between activities. Now the same house is built in 60 days. The thing that changed it was a live programme that helped us avoid downtime between activities.”
In the long run, we are estimating that we will save between 5 and 10 percent of the cost. So it’s substantial. We hope we can harvest that in the future.
Get more out of LetsBuild
VolkerFitzpatrick gains full project visibility with their subcontractors
The different digital tools he and his colleagues were using simply weren’t suitable for the purpose of managing such a time-critical project. So Matt set out to find what he calls “The WhatsApp for construction”.
Provivienda reduces building time by digitising key processes
Having subcontractors arrive at the right time is very important to Provivienda as they develop multiple projects at a time. But without a live schedule, it gets difficult to coordinate with multiple teams.
Want to see everything on your construction site?
Book a consultation call today! We will be happy to have a chat with you about how LetsBuild could help you get eyes on site.