The communication is more direct, you don’t forget anything and everything is documented. These are really big improvements for me. Direct communication and all information is stored in one place so if there is a problem, you can easily find it.
Reinvent communication with your teams
Connect everyone. Avoid surprises.
LetsBuild allows you to keep everyone on the same page, prevent mistakes and deliver sooner without compromising quality.
Used as the single source of truth for thousands of projects around the world:
Stay on schedule.
- Live project overview at your fingertips without leaving the office
- Connect your site diary with your 3-6 week planning
- Track the performance of projects and people with ease
- Rely on a full audit trail of actions and communication
Align everyone in a single source of truth.
- Communicate effectively with multiple stakeholders
- Identify changes made to your plans with one click
- Keep a digital record of your meetings
Reduce admin burden.
- Retain full control of the schedule
- View, check and reassign resources across all projects
- Identify which trades are performing well and which aren't
- Get progress reports directly from workers via the app
Prevent mistakes and get time on your side.
- Monitor progress and check quality against tasks in real time
- Access the latest drawings on site
- Improve your processes with feedback from the field
See everything our clients say about us.
LetsBuild is the first application that our team finds useful for their work. They are able to keep track of their projects and keep real-time notes. In just a few clicks, they have updated the whole team.
The thing that changed it, was connecting the teams through a live programme that helped us avoid downtime between activities. If your programme is not updated frequently, problems on site get worse because they have not been communicated to the right person quickly.
Get more out of LetsBuild
Having a live, shareable view of your construction site can play a significant role in your effort to improve communication in your project.
Many people in construction are addicted to emails. They can’t even imagine how they could communicate with their teams in a different way. But by now it is evident that this shouldn’t be the case.
Paris Airports uses Letsbuild to increase productivity, eliminate “Certified” emails and gain full project visibility
LetsBuild provides a high-level overview to project owners and managers, and give subcontractors the right tools to communicate without having to manually certify by mail.