We believe we can save 10-15 percent in production cost. There are many benefits in not having to have inventory on hand and not having those downtimes that we currently face.
Reinvent communication with your teams
Connect everyone. Avoid surprises.
LetsBuild allows you to keep everyone on the same page, prevent mistakes and deliver sooner without compromising quality.
Used as the single source of truth for thousands of projects around the world:
Stay on schedule.
- Live project overview at your fingertips without leaving the office
- Connect your site diary with your 3-6 week planning
- Track the performance of projects and people with ease
- Rely on a full audit trail of actions and communication
Align everyone in a single source of truth.
- Communicate effectively with multiple stakeholders
- Identify changes made to your plans with one click
- Keep a digital record of your meetings
Reduce admin burden.
- Retain full control of the schedule
- View, check and reassign resources across all projects
- Identify which trades are performing well and which aren't
- Get progress reports directly from workers via the app
Prevent mistakes and get time on your side.
- Monitor progress and check quality against tasks in real time
- Access the latest drawings on site
- Improve your processes with feedback from the field
See everything our clients say about us.
We often had subcontractors arriving on site and not getting any work done because the previous tasks haven’t been completed. With LetsBuild, we have visibility of project progress. So if there is going to be a delay, we let them know a week beforehand.
The implementation of LetsBuild at Besix ensured a simple to follow process that gave us structure and peace of mind that we he have everything under control.
You may also like
VolkerFitzpatrick is part of VolkerWessels UK, a construction and civil engineering group operating across the UK in six operating companies.
“We believe we can save 10-15 percent in production cost. There are many benefits in not having to have inventory on hand and not having those downtimes that we currently face”
Federico Salazar – CEO