The implementation of LetsBuild at Besix ensured a simple to follow process that gave us structure and peace of mind that we he have everything under control.
Control your projects across locations, teams, and time
Control everything. Work smarter.
Get a full overview of the status of all your projects in real time or dig into the details of one activity.
Used as the single source of truth for thousands of projects around the world:
See more without drowning in admin.
- Clear overview of all your projects, anywhere and anytime
- Easily reassign teams in tasks and projects where necessary
- Monitor milestones and plan payments with ease
- Build weekly task lists for subcontractors
Hold claims off your projects.
- Document everything in a single source of truth
- Track the right message, email, or photo within minutes
- Rely on reports and dashboards that are updated directly from the site
- Automatically updated audit trail of communication and actions
Complex data presented simply.
- View tasks and milestones across projects in one Gantt chart
- Always have a current view of your projects
- Generate and share your dashboards in seconds
See everything our clients say about us.
Now office staff is made aware the instant an issue arises. This has meant less downtime and less costly mistakes. Unlike previous applications, site crews actually use LetsBuild without constant follow up, meaning that management always has an up-to-date view of each project.
It’s companies like LetsBuild that are bringing a fresh approach to data mining in order that we can build more efficiently, on time and within budget – all the time.
Get more out of LetsBuild
Managing a construction project is always challenging and there is a thin line between success and costly penalties or claims. This is also why risk management is so important.
As an industry, it’s crucial to understand that less admin work equals less time wasted and by extension fewer schedule delays.
The different digital tools he and his colleagues were using simply weren’t suitable for the purpose of managing such a time-critical project. So Matt set out to find what he calls “The WhatsApp for construction”.