Daily follow-up used to be a major pain on site. LetsBuild will allow our foreman and construction manager always be on top of things and have direct access to the expertise of our planning and QHSE teams to support them without any unnecessary admin.
Connect your quality & safety management to the schedule
See more. Prevent mistakes.
LetsBuild helps you digitise and automate your quality and safety processes so that you can always stay on top of things and connect seamlessly with multiple stakeholders.
Used as the single source of truth for thousands of projects around the world:
- Capture all site data in a detailed audit trail
- Attach progress photos as documentation
- Retrieve data with ease and respond to claims within hours
- Full alignment between the project and the site manager
Rely on a single source of proof.
- A single data source for all safety information
- Trace, check and reassign resources in a few clicks
- Send automatic follow-up notifications to avoid inactivity
- Report site incidents in a structured manner
Raise the bar on quality management.
- Make on-site defect management easy
- Monitor everything and ensure smooth handovers
- Track non conformities throughout the entire project
- Continually improve your safety processes
Boost on-site collaboration.
- Make the most out of a shareable live view of the site
- Share information and critical issues in a direct way
- Spot and solve non conformities with ease
- Make everyone a capable observer on site
- Accelerate walkthroughs with snagging templates
- Trigger automated on-the-spot actions based on your inspections
- Faster audits and trouble-free reporting
- Benefit from consistency and repeatability
See everything our clients say about us.
A real quality management tool for on-site follow-up that will increase the satisfaction of our customers and capitalise on progress achieved. The range of possibilities is unlimited.
“At Cit Blaton, we have used LetsBuild from the very beginning of all our projects to ensure a high level of QSE. From the Quality Control Plan to the collection of final handover remarks, including Health, Safety and Environment observations, LetsBuild has provided us with the ideal tool to professionalise our daily management of QSE aspects.“
Get more out of LetsBuild
Guide to a digitised QHSE organisation
Digital solutions help your team improve QHSE performance by up to 47%. In this guide we will teach you how to reduce risk and avoid incidents.
Sign off your QHSE checklists digitally for very precise follow-ups
Meet your QHSE regulatory requirements with flying colors, minus the usual incomplete information, illegible handwriting, after-work data entry and extraneous transcription that goes with pen-and-paper inspections.
Tractebel uses LetsBuild to increase worksite efficiency by 50% by digitalising QHSE workflows
Fire safety is only one of the many high-level engineering and consultancy services that Tractebel offers for infrastructure and environment.
Want to see everything on your construction site?
Book a consultation call today! We will be happy to have a chat with you about how LetsBuild could help you get eyes on site.