Used as the single source of truth for thousands of projects around the world:
- Capture all site data in a detailed audit trail
- Attach progress photos as documentation
- Retrieve data with ease and respond to claims within hours
- Full alignment between the project and the site manager
Rely on a single source of proof.
- A single data source for all safety information
- Trace, check and reassign resources in a few clicks
- Send automatic follow-up notifications to avoid inactivity
- Report site incidents in a structured manner
Raise the bar on quality management.
- Make on-site defect management easy
- Monitor everything and ensure smooth handovers
- Track non conformities throughout the entire project
- Continually improve your safety processes
Boost on-site collaboration.
- Make the most out of a shareable live view of the site
- Share information and critical issues in a direct way
- Spot and solve non conformities with ease
- Make everyone a capable observer on site
- Accelerate walkthroughs with snagging templates
- Trigger automated on-the-spot actions based on your inspections
- Faster audits and trouble-free reporting
- Benefit from consistency and repeatability
Achieve internal and external compliance standards.
Improve efficiency and consistency with standardised site inspections.
Avoid incidents on site and improve safety processes.
Manage quality defects digitally and get peace of mind.
Enable everyone to report observations correctly.
Record everything by creating your site diary as you go.
Keep photo documentation in one place.
See everything our clients say about us.
Get more out of LetsBuild
Guide to a digitised QHSE organisation
Digital solutions help your team improve QHSE performance by up to 47%. In this guide we will teach you how to reduce risk and avoid incidents.
Sign off your QHSE checklists digitally for very precise follow-ups
Meet your QHSE regulatory requirements with flying colors, minus the usual incomplete information, illegible handwriting, after-work data entry and extraneous transcription that goes with pen-and-paper inspections.