We believe we can save 10-15 percent in production cost. There are many benefits in not having to have inventory on hand and not having those downtimes that we currently face.
Connect your quality & safety management to the schedule
See more. Prevent mistakes.
LetsBuild helps you digitise and automate your quality and safety processes so that you can always stay on top of things and connect seamlessly with multiple stakeholders.
Used as the single source of truth for thousands of projects around the world:
- Capture all site data in a detailed audit trail
- Attach progress photos as documentation
- Retrieve data with ease and respond to claims within hours
- Full alignment between the project and the site manager
Rely on a single source of proof.
- A single data source for all safety information
- Trace, check and reassign resources in a few clicks
- Send automatic follow-up notifications to avoid inactivity
- Report site incidents in a structured manner
Raise the bar on quality management.
- Make on-site defect management easy
- Monitor everything and ensure smooth handovers
- Track non conformities throughout the entire project
- Continually improve your safety processes
Boost on-site collaboration.
- Make the most out of a shareable live view of the site
- Share information and critical issues in a direct way
- Spot and solve non conformities with ease
- Make everyone a capable observer on site
- Accelerate walkthroughs with snagging templates
- Trigger automated on-the-spot actions based on your inspections
- Faster audits and trouble-free reporting
- Benefit from consistency and repeatability
See everything our clients say about us.
We often had subcontractors arriving on site and not getting any work done because the previous tasks haven’t been completed. With LetsBuild, we have visibility of project progress. So if there is going to be a delay, we let them know a week beforehand.
The implementation of LetsBuild at Besix ensured a simple to follow process that gave us structure and peace of mind that we he have everything under control.
You may also like
VolkerFitzpatrick is part of VolkerWessels UK, a construction and civil engineering group operating across the UK in six operating companies.
“We believe we can save 10-15 percent in production cost. There are many benefits in not having to have inventory on hand and not having those downtimes that we currently face”
Federico Salazar – CEO