We believe we can save 10-15 percent in production cost. There are many benefits in not having to have inventory on hand and not having those downtimes that we currently face.
Ensure that your project plan reflects reality
Eyes on site at all times.
LetsBuild offers you full insight into what is happening on site and what the consequences are for the master plan.
Used as the single source of truth for thousands of projects around the world:
Construction planning made easy.
- Continue to use your favourite planning tool
- Rely on powerful integrations to get the job done
- Make your schedule go "live", with updates directly from site
- Prevent information overload
- Keep all collaboration streamlined in a centralised place
- Provide true and up-to-date project reports to management
- Easily spot when and where problems arise
- Lean planning linked to the main schedule
Miss nothing and reduce downtime.
- Retain full control of the schedule
- View, check and reassign resources across all projects
- Identify which trades are performing well and which aren't
- Get progress reports directly from workers via the app
See everything our clients say about us.
We often had subcontractors arriving on site and not getting any work done because the previous tasks haven’t been completed. With LetsBuild, we have visibility of project progress. So if there is going to be a delay, we let them know a week beforehand.
The implementation of LetsBuild at Besix ensured a simple to follow process that gave us structure and peace of mind that we he have everything under control.
You may also like
VolkerFitzpatrick is part of VolkerWessels UK, a construction and civil engineering group operating across the UK in six operating companies.
“We believe we can save 10-15 percent in production cost. There are many benefits in not having to have inventory on hand and not having those downtimes that we currently face”
Federico Salazar – CEO