Before, we would print the programme each month and compare project progress against the programme. Now, with the help of LetsBuild, I can see the historical timeline and keep track of progress as it is updated instantly.
Ensure that your project plan reflects reality
Eyes on site at all times.
LetsBuild offers you full insight into what is happening on site and what the consequences are for the master plan.
Used as the single source of truth for thousands of projects around the world:
Construction planning made easy.
- Continue to use your favourite planning tool
- Rely on powerful integrations to get the job done
- Make your schedule go "live", with updates directly from site
- Prevent information overload
- Keep all collaboration streamlined in a centralised place
- Provide true and up-to-date project reports to management
- Easily spot when and where problems arise
- Lean planning linked to the main schedule
Miss nothing and reduce downtime.
- Retain full control of the schedule
- View, check and reassign resources across all projects
- Identify which trades are performing well and which aren't
- Get progress reports directly from workers via the app
See everything our clients say about us.
The thing that changed it, was connecting the teams through a live programme that helped us avoid downtime between activities. If your programme is not updated frequently, problems on site get worse because they have not been communicated to the right person quickly.
Managing my 3-6 week planning has become “child’s play” because all my key activities are gathered in one tool.
Get more out of LetsBuild
How to ensure that your 3-6 week planning will be delivered faster
Ensuring that your 3-6 week lookahead will be delivered faster without affecting the development of the master schedule is no child’s play. A “construction-specific” tool will connect your teams and drive digital adoption.
Lookahead planning: Do you have the right tools to stay on track?
In an attempt to shed some light on how project teams can keep their lookahead planning on track, we present below three crucial questions that all project managers need to take into consideration in order to ensure the success of their projects.
Identify how you could improve your schedule methodology.
Find out what the strengths and weaknesses of your method are. Receive a detailed report with improvement recommendations based on your unique strengths, challenges and goals!