Used as the single source of truth for thousands of projects around the world:
Construction planning made easy.
- Continue to use your favourite planning tool
- Rely on powerful integrations to get the job done
- Make your schedule go “live”, with updates directly from site
- Prevent information overload
- Keep all collaboration streamlined in a centralised place
- Provide true and up-to-date project reports to management
- Easily spot when and where problems arise
- Lean planning linked to the main schedule
Miss nothing and reduce downtime.
- Retain full control of the schedule
- View, check and reassign resources across all projects
- Identify which trades are performing well and which aren’t
- Get progress reports directly from workers via the app
No more outdated project plans – get feedback from the site in real time.
Bring your construction schedule straight to the site.
Optimise the use of resources across projects for full control and maximum outcome.
LetsBuild integrates directly with your planning software.
See everything our clients say about us.
Get more out of LetsBuild
10 Reasons to Leverage Construction Management Software
In this context “Leverage” isn’t using crowbars and wrecking bars: it is making the best use of MONEY! “Construction Management Software” (CMS) isn’t a new idea! We have seen MS Excel used by the QS’s, MS Project by the Planners and e-mails instead of hard copy letters in the post by everyone! All great time-savers […]
2017 Web Marketing Trends for Construction and Trades
With construction being a hands-on type of industry, it’s not always easy for hardhat types to wrap our heads around issues such as marketing. We’re usually too busy doing actual work to bother about following the latest trends, but that’s not to our advantage. Heading into this new year there are several web marketing trends […]
5 TED Talks About Construction
Here at LetsBuild, we live and breathe construction. We like to have our fingers on the pulse for the latest trends, technologies and the overall landscape of the construction industry. For that reason and also because we like watching Youtube clips as well, we have decided to share 5 TED Talks about this very subject. […]
Identify how you could improve your schedule methodology.
Find out what the strengths and weaknesses of your method are. Receive a detailed report with improvement recommendations based on your unique strengths, challenges and goals!Take the quiz