“We often had subcontractors arriving on site and not getting any work done because the previous tasks haven’t been completed. With LetsBuild, we have visibility of project progress. So if there is going to be a delay, we let them know a week beforehand.”
Track progress against tasks in real time
Always know where you are.
LetsBuild gives you the progress and workflow monitoring you need to understand what’s done and what’s to come.
Used as the single source of truth for thousands of projects around the world:
Bring your project plan to life with real-time reporting.
- Get a shareable on-site live view of your project wherever you are
- Update your plan in real time, straight from the site
- Link your quality management to your project planning
- Turn complex gantt charts into actionable tasks
Stay on track with each team’s progress at every stage.
- Use a single source of truth for all project communication
- Get live data straight from site into automated dashboards
- Know what’s next and manage material orders with ease
No more subcontractors arriving on site in vain.
- Monitor subcontractor performance and task progress
- Automatically notify the right people once a task is completed
- Annotate remarks to subcontractors directly from the field
- Help teams communicate better and reduce downtime
See everything our clients say about us.
Now office staff is made aware the instant an issue arises. This has meant less downtime and less costly mistakes. Unlike previous applications, site crews actually use LetsBuild without constant follow up, meaning that management always has an up-to-date view of each project.
With just a few clicks, I can learn the current state of my projects. I can see where we are having problems and which contractors are experiencing delays. This kind of knowledge, which is difficult to get, is indispensable as it helps us evaluate and improve our approach to work.
Get more out of LetsBuild
By using LetsBuild’s on-site planning and progress reporting, HusCompagniet has managed to push the responsibility for information sharing and reporting to the workers on site.
Keeping your teams connected and getting them to instantly flag critical issues and follow your processes are some of the most essential components of success for all construction projects.
Finding the right tools can transform your construction progress tracking. Because when you see more, you finish faster.