Used as the single source of truth for thousands of projects around the world
Bring your project plan to life with real-time reporting.
- Get a shareable on-site live view of your project wherever you are
- Update your plan in real time, straight from the site
- Link your quality management to your project planning
- Turn complex gantt charts into actionable tasks
Stay on track with each team’s progress at every stage.
- Use a single source of truth for all project communication
- Get live data straight from site into automated dashboards
- Know what’s next and manage material orders with ease
No more subcontractors arriving on site in vain.
- Monitor subcontractor performance and task progress
- Automatically notify the right people once a task is completed
- Annotate remarks to subcontractors directly from the field
- Help teams communicate better and reduce downtime
Report progress on tasks in real time without chasing people up for information.
Plan to the detail you need to stay on top of things.
Focus on what matters, let us do the reporting.
Turn chaotic communication into plan-centric collaboration.
See everything our clients say about us.
Get more out of LetsBuild
10 Reasons to Leverage Construction Management Software
In this context “Leverage” isn’t using crowbars and wrecking bars: it is making the best use of MONEY! “Construction Management Software” (CMS) isn’t a new idea! We have seen MS Excel used by the QS’s, MS Project by the Planners and e-mails instead of hard copy letters in the post by everyone! All great time-savers […]
2017 Web Marketing Trends for Construction and Trades
With construction being a hands-on type of industry, it’s not always easy for hardhat types to wrap our heads around issues such as marketing. We’re usually too busy doing actual work to bother about following the latest trends, but that’s not to our advantage. Heading into this new year there are several web marketing trends […]
5 TED Talks About Construction
Here at LetsBuild, we live and breathe construction. We like to have our fingers on the pulse for the latest trends, technologies and the overall landscape of the construction industry. For that reason and also because we like watching Youtube clips as well, we have decided to share 5 TED Talks about this very subject. […]