We believe we can save 10-15 percent in production cost. There are many benefits in not having to have inventory on hand and not having those downtimes that we currently face.
Track progress against tasks in real time
Always know where you are.
LetsBuild gives you the progress and workflow monitoring you need to understand what’s done and what’s to come.
Used as the single source of truth for thousands of projects around the world:
Bring your project plan to life with real-time reporting.
- Get a shareable on-site live view of your project wherever you are
- Update your plan in real time, straight from the site
- Link your quality management to your project planning
- Turn complex gantt charts into actionable tasks
Stay on track with each team’s progress at every stage.
- Use a single source of truth for all project communication
- Get live data straight from site into automated dashboards
- Know what’s next and manage material orders with ease
No more subcontractors arriving on site in vain.
- Monitor subcontractor performance and task progress
- Automatically notify the right people once a task is completed
- Annotate remarks to subcontractors directly from the field
- Help teams communicate better and reduce downtime
See everything our clients say about us.
We often had subcontractors arriving on site and not getting any work done because the previous tasks haven’t been completed. With LetsBuild, we have visibility of project progress. So if there is going to be a delay, we let them know a week beforehand.
The implementation of LetsBuild at Besix ensured a simple to follow process that gave us structure and peace of mind that we he have everything under control.
You may also like
VolkerFitzpatrick is part of VolkerWessels UK, a construction and civil engineering group operating across the UK in six operating companies.
“We believe we can save 10-15 percent in production cost. There are many benefits in not having to have inventory on hand and not having those downtimes that we currently face”
Federico Salazar – CEO