We are highly satisfied with the LetsBuild Support team. This is one of the reasons why we keep working with LetsBuild and not with other similar apps. LetsBuild listens, LetsBuild looks for solutions. This is really their biggest strength.
Deliver digital, unified processes with a LetsBuild expert always by your side.
Get more out of using LetsBuild and achieve your goals
Do you want to become an expert in your newly-implemented LetsBuild solution or to take your skills to a whole new level? Then you are at the right place!
Thanks to more than 1000 successful onboardings and long-term customer relationships, we provide you with a product and implementation methodology based on the best practices of the most successful players of our industry.
The LetsBuild onboarding plan detailed step by step
How does LetsBuild help you through that journey ? As soon as we start a project, you are assigned a LetsBuild Implementation Specialist who is your single point of contact until your Official Go-Live and who will take you through a series of steps and cover a series of essential topics.
The first step in this kickoff phase is to validate together your key goals, alongside the definition of the roles and responsibilities of all teams involved.
- On the customer side, we need a single point of contact, your main Project Manager who is responsible for the project follow-up and managing change. We also recommend he is supported by a project team of key users.
- LetsBuild’s Implementation Specialist’s role is to guide your Project Manager and Project Team, but also to challenge you through the whole process based on the best practices we’ve been learning from our most successful customers.
Build and maintain a clear cadence
To ensure we properly manage expectations when we start a new project, we carry out a gap analysis between your usual processes and post-implementation processes. We then define a first planning together which includes a weekly followup touchpoint with your Implementation Specialist, and we make clear what deliverables are expected by each party. This is how we maintain a clear cadence to ensure the project keeps momentum.
Make you a LetsBuild expert
The next step aims at making you LetsBuild experts to help build trust in the product.
- We achieve this by offering hands-on training to your Project Manager and your key users so you become as autonomous as possible in setting up and testing your new processes with LetsBuild.
- We then strongly recommend the following 3-6 weeks focus on a real-life project with your team, as it will enable you to understand how your field-based teams react to this new way of working. This allows you to gather valuable feedback, finetune your processes and understand how to better manage change in the Go-Live phase.
- To help you drive engagement from your field-based users and subcontractors, we provide you with a real-time dashboard of which users actually connect and share their updates in LetsBuild. This lets you identify early adopters who can help spread the word, or more reluctant users that require closer followup. The dashboard also provides key performance indicators that prove the time and cost benefits of using LetsBuild. We monitor this dashboard together to make sure you’re on track.
Launch LetsBuild company-wide
The final milestone is to prepare and officially launch your LetsBuild platform to all your teams based on your learnings in the kickoff phase and on your Implementation Specialist’s recommendations. Once launched successfully, our Customer Success Managers then take over and follow your team on an ongoing basis through proactive monitoring and quarterly touchpoints. He/she becomes your trusted advisor, helps you get the most out of LetsBuild and keeps you up to speed with any major product improvements.
Last but not least, your project team and all users have access to our amazing Support team by phone or directly in the application with an average response time of less than 10 minutes.
Anchor your digital transformation
Looking to discover all the benefits of digitalising your processes with a LetsBuild solution? You can also rely on our Professional Services to address advanced integration, reporting, consulting or training needs if you want to grow your project’s scope and success even further.
Learn more about how our Professional Services team can help you.
We looked at a number of different solutions but ended up choosing LetsBuild, as it is an incredibly easy and simple tool to use, even during the learning phase.
Talk to sales
Have a question? Want to learn more? Book a meeting with a LetsBuild sales rep to make sure you’ve got everything you need to be successful with LetsBuild.