Before, we would print the programme each month and compare project progress against the programme. Now, with the help of LetsBuild, I can see the historical timeline and keep track of progress as it is updated instantly.
Align everyone. Reduce delays.
See everything using a single source of truth and ensure that everyone stays connected without you running around the site chasing updates.
The single source of truth for 1000s of construction projects around the world:
Project managers tell us they use up to 40% of their days on writing reports.
Jumping from one meeting to another, and chasing people on the site for updates. The result?
- They get buried in details and miss the full picture
- They can’t focus their attention on getting the project going
- No time to focus on tasks that really matter
- Bad collaboration between stakeholders
LetsBuild helps you get a live view of what is happening on site, identify problems early so you can reduce their impact, and produce reports at the click of a button. See more without getting lost in fragmented information.
Full visibility and full control at all times.
- Check status versus deadlines with a few clicks
- Document everything and manage claims effectively
- View, check and reassign resources across all projects
- Seamless communication with multiple subcontractors
A single source of truth for all information.
- Site observations are sent directly to a single data source
- Reports are created and distributed at the push of a button
- Seamless integration with 3rd party industry-standard tools
- Rely on accurate data for your client updates
Make a success of your handovers.
- Track progress and check quality against tasks in real time
- Solve non-conformities as you go
- Reduce paperwork during handovers
Go digital with your lean planning.
- Keep work going and eliminate time-waste and downtime
- Update your lookaheads straight from the site
- Replace colourful Excel diagrams and post-it notes
Observe, improve, repeat.
- Get data to improve and standardise your processes
- Build real-time interactive dashboards with ease
- Create reusable project templates
- Use standardised and automated defect lists
- On-site activities linked with metadata
No shortcuts in quality management.
- Bring HSE and quality checks in full sync with your planning
- Add non-conformities in a clean way
- Annotate remarks directly from the field while on the go
- Include photos for data-driven quality management
See everything our clients say about us.
LetsBuild saves us time because it automatically generates reports for the information that is in the system. So we have definitely seen the benefit and it means that people have more time to get an idea of what their job is and deliver safety on site.
At Cit Blaton, we have used LetsBuild from the very beginning of all our projects to ensure a high level of QSE. From the Quality Control Plan to the collection of final handover remarks, including Health, Safety and Environment observations, LetsBuild has provided us with the ideal tool to professionalise our daily management of QSE aspects.
Get more out of LetsBuild
Keeping your teams connected and getting them to instantly flag critical issues and follow your processes are some of the most essential components of success for all construction projects.
As an industry, it’s crucial to understand that less admin work equals less time wasted and by extension fewer schedule delays.
The most recent situation that SNCF had to deal with was a huge renovation on a 60-kilometer railway that they had to finish building in just three months.