Used on site everyday by residential developers and contractors all around the world:
If you are building residential projects with characteristics including:
repeatability within a project
units within a project
LetsBuild can help you gain full visibility, complete control and unique on-site insight over your repetitive processes setting high quality standards and streamline collaboration between teams to reduce errors.
See progress in real time.
Never miss a thing.
- Get a shareable on-site live view of your project
- Stay on track with each team’s progress at every stage
- Know what’s done, what isn’t, and deal with evolving challenges
Leave no room for surprises during handovers.
- Ensure homes are ready for handover on the promised date
- Connect your quality management to your project planning
- Keep customers updated on actual progress
Protect yourself against claims
- Document everything in a single source of truth
- Gain easy access to data for supporting or challenging claims
- Make sure homes are built to the right quality
- Get subcontractors to inform each other and reduce risks
See what’s next.
Stay on schedule.
- Create your lookahead plans with confidence
- Plan in detail and avoid unnecessary waste and inventory costs
- Make better decisions faster and prevent downtime and delays
- Link checklists to scheduled tasks to secure stage progress
Improve communication and regain control.
- Have everyone communicating in one tool and improve teamwork
- Replace your manual site diary with one that is done for you automatically
- Ensure clear follow-up of tasks carried out by subcontractors
Escape the admin nightmare. Fuel repeatability.
- Avoid information overkill by non-construction specific tools (WhatsApp, Excel)
- Create reusable customer-facing reports with a few clicks
- Improve efficiency with standardised site inspections
- Introduce clear and automated defect lists
See everything our clients say about us.
Get more out of LetsBuild
10 Reasons to Leverage Construction Management Software
In this context “Leverage” isn’t using crowbars and wrecking bars: it is making the best use of MONEY! “Construction Management Software” (CMS) isn’t a new idea! We have seen MS Excel used by the QS’s, MS Project by the Planners and e-mails instead of hard copy letters in the post by everyone! All great time-savers […]
2017 Web Marketing Trends for Construction and Trades
With construction being a hands-on type of industry, it’s not always easy for hardhat types to wrap our heads around issues such as marketing. We’re usually too busy doing actual work to bother about following the latest trends, but that’s not to our advantage. Heading into this new year there are several web marketing trends […]
5 TED Talks About Construction
Here at LetsBuild, we live and breathe construction. We like to have our fingers on the pulse for the latest trends, technologies and the overall landscape of the construction industry. For that reason and also because we like watching Youtube clips as well, we have decided to share 5 TED Talks about this very subject. […]