We believe we can save 10-15 percent in production cost. There are many benefits in not having to have inventory on hand and not having those downtimes that we currently face.
See everything. Deliver sooner.
Track progress, check quality against tasks in real time and connect multiple contractors and trades from one place so that you can make better decisions and reduce the duration of your projects.
Used on site everyday by residential developers and contractors all around the world:
If you are building residential projects with characteristics including:
repeatability within a project
units within a project
LetsBuild can help you gain full visibility, complete control and unique on-site insight over your repetitive processes setting high quality standards and streamline collaboration between teams to reduce errors.
See progress in real time.
Never miss a thing.
- Get a shareable on-site live view of your project
- Stay on track with each team’s progress at every stage
- Know what’s done, what isn’t, and deal with evolving challenges
Leave no room for surprises during handovers.
- Ensure homes are ready for handover on the promised date
- Connect your quality management to your project planning
- Keep customers updated on actual progress
Protect yourself against claims.
- Document everything in a single source of truth
- Gain easy access to data for supporting or challenging claims
- Make sure homes are built to the right quality
- Get subcontractors to inform each other and reduce risks
See what’s next.
Stay on schedule.
- Create your lookahead plans with confidence
- Plan in detail and avoid unnecessary waste and inventory costs
- Make better decisions faster and prevent downtime and delays
- Link checklists to scheduled tasks to secure stage progress
Improve communication and regain control.
- Have everyone communicating in one tool and improve teamwork
- Replace your manual site diary with one that is done for you automatically
- Ensure clear follow-up of tasks carried out by subcontractors
Escape the admin nightmare.
- Avoid information overkill by non-construction specific tools (WhatsApp, Excel)
- Create reusable customer-facing reports with a few clicks
- Improve efficiency with standardised site inspections
- Introduce clear and automated defect lists
See everything our clients say about us.
We often had subcontractors arriving on site and not getting any work done because the previous tasks haven’t been completed. With LetsBuild, we have visibility of project progress. So if there is going to be a delay, we let them know a week beforehand.
The implementation of LetsBuild at Besix ensured a simple to follow process that gave us structure and peace of mind that we he have everything under control.
You may also like
VolkerFitzpatrick is part of VolkerWessels UK, a construction and civil engineering group operating across the UK in six operating companies.
“We believe we can save 10-15 percent in production cost. There are many benefits in not having to have inventory on hand and not having those downtimes that we currently face”
Federico Salazar – CEO