We believe we can save 10-15 percent in production cost. There are many benefits in not having to have inventory on hand and not having those downtimes that we currently face.
See everything. Miss nothing.
Keep your project safe against commercial claims at all times by documenting everything in a single source of truth.
The single source of truth for 1000s of construction projects around the world:
In construction, documentation is key.
Many project and site managers spend a lot of time responding to claims that block their work and cost them thousands of Euros. The reason?
- Lack of alignment between the site and the office.
- Information overflow that fuels admin workload.
- Absence of standardisation in QHSE processes.
LetsBuild offers the site visibility you need in order to make or respond to claims with ease. Trace everything that takes place on the field, help your teams take ownership of their tasks and avoid interruptions that can increase the duration of your projects.
- Keep track of all changes at all times
- Get a detailed audit trail of communication and actions
- Connect checklists with scheduled tasks to ensure stage progress
- Get reports and dashboards that are updated directly from the site
Spot, report, prevent, standardise.
- Link HSE checks directly to the project plan
- Deal with critical issues as they emerge
- Use standardised templates to conduct site inspections
- Improve your HSE processes using data from the site
Recover critical information quickly.
- Document everything in a single source of truth
- Find the right photo, message or email with a few clicks
- Share reports with the client in seconds
Manage your handovers with ease.
- Get full documentation at handover and avoid penalties
- Solve non-conformities as you go and eliminate surprises
- Set high quality and safety standards from the start
Break the admin circle.
- Build clear and automated defect lists
- Gain full data overview thanks to dashboards and automated reports
- Record observations directly on your mobile for faster audits
See everything our clients say about us.
We often had subcontractors arriving on site and not getting any work done because the previous tasks haven’t been completed. With LetsBuild, we have visibility of project progress. So if there is going to be a delay, we let them know a week beforehand.
The implementation of LetsBuild at Besix ensured a simple to follow process that gave us structure and peace of mind that we he have everything under control.
You may also like
VolkerFitzpatrick is part of VolkerWessels UK, a construction and civil engineering group operating across the UK in six operating companies.
“We believe we can save 10-15 percent in production cost. There are many benefits in not having to have inventory on hand and not having those downtimes that we currently face”
Federico Salazar – CEO