Used as the single source of truth for thousands of projects around the world:
Information can flow back and forth in many channels on a construction project; email, SMS, WhatsApp, Messenger.
Collecting scattered information takes time and is error-prone. The result?
- Admin tasks suffocate your projects
- You have no overview of your project progress
- Many reworks due to mistakes that could have been avoided
- Handovers are being pushed back causing costly claims
LetsBuild allows you to communicate effectively with multiple project stakeholders, so that you can make the right decisions faster and plan your next steps with confidence. Keep everyone on the same page, avoid mistakes and finish sooner.
Live project overview at your fingertips.
- Track progress and see what’s happening on site in real time
- Link your site diary to your 3-6 week planning
- Ensure effective follow-up of tasks carried out by subcontractors
- Save time with automated site diaries
- Submit your QHSE forms directly from the site
- Standardise repetitive processes and build better
- Digitise your quality and safety processes
Keep all communication in a single data source.
- Centralise all project communication
- Secure project progress by focusing everyone on the schedule
- Report precisely and with insight to management and stakeholders
- Easily migrate data from existing tools and processes
- Track everything that happens on site
- Retrieve important information in hours rather than weeks
- Get full alignment between project manager and site manager
Connect your teams.
- Detect problems in time and solve them quickly
- Improve on-site collaboration with digital forms and checklists
- Get data straight from your teams on site and respond instantly
- Get your workers to update each other in one shared tool
See everything our clients say about us.
Get more out of LetsBuild
10 Reasons to Leverage Construction Management Software
In this context “Leverage” isn’t using crowbars and wrecking bars: it is making the best use of MONEY! “Construction Management Software” (CMS) isn’t a new idea! We have seen MS Excel used by the QS’s, MS Project by the Planners and e-mails instead of hard copy letters in the post by everyone! All great time-savers […]
2017 Web Marketing Trends for Construction and Trades
With construction being a hands-on type of industry, it’s not always easy for hardhat types to wrap our heads around issues such as marketing. We’re usually too busy doing actual work to bother about following the latest trends, but that’s not to our advantage. Heading into this new year there are several web marketing trends […]
5 TED Talks About Construction
Here at LetsBuild, we live and breathe construction. We like to have our fingers on the pulse for the latest trends, technologies and the overall landscape of the construction industry. For that reason and also because we like watching Youtube clips as well, we have decided to share 5 TED Talks about this very subject. […]