The communication is more direct, you don’t forget anything and everything is documented. These are really big improvements for me. Direct communication and all information is stored in one place so if there is a problem, you can easily find it.
Connect everyone. Manage better.
Communicate and report on the same digital platform in real time, reducing errors and costly misunderstandings. So that you can deliver faster and sleep better at night.
The single source of truth for 1000s of construction projects around the world:
Information can flow back and forth in many channels on a construction project; email, SMS, WhatsApp, Messenger.
Collecting scattered information takes time and is error-prone. The result?
- Admin tasks suffocate your projects
- You have no overview of your project progress
- Many reworks due to mistakes that could have been avoided
- Handovers are being pushed back causing costly claims
LetsBuild allows you to communicate effectively with multiple project stakeholders, so that you can make the right decisions faster and plan your next steps with confidence. Keep everyone on the same page, avoid mistakes and finish sooner.
Live project overview at your fingertips.
- Track progress and see what’s happening on site in real time
- Link your site diary to your 3-6 week planning
- Ensure effective follow-up of tasks carried out by subcontractors
- Save time with automated site diaries
- Submit your QHSE forms directly from the site
- Standardise repetitive processes and build better
- Digitise your quality and safety processes
Keep all communication in a single data source.
- Centralise all project communication
- Secure project progress by focusing everyone on the schedule
- Report precisely and with insight to management and stakeholders
- Easily migrate data from existing tools and processes
- Track everything that happens on site
- Retrieve important information in hours rather than weeks
- Get full alignment between project manager and site manager
Connect your teams.
- Detect problems in time and solve them quickly
- Improve on-site collaboration with digital forms and checklists
- Get data straight from your teams on site and respond instantly
- Get your workers to update each other in one shared tool
See everything our clients say about us.
Now office staff is made aware the instant an issue arises. This has meant less downtime and less costly mistakes. Unlike previous applications, site crews actually use LetsBuild without constant follow up, meaning that management always has an up-to-date view of each project.
Getting the right contractors on site is huge, because whenever the carpenter doesn’t show up, the next in line is going to be delayed as well… So by connecting them, which we have done with LetsBuild, they’re notifying each other: “Yes I’m done” or “I’m not done”. So at least I don’t need to drive to the building site and waste my time on it.
Get more out of LetsBuild
Having a live, shareable view of your construction site can play a significant role in your effort to improve communication in your project.
Many people in construction are addicted to emails. They can’t even imagine how they could communicate with their teams in a different way. But by now it is evident that this shouldn’t be the case.
LetsBuild’s user-friendly mobile app works right off the phone and helps Rescon keep track of on-site teams in real time.