Used on site every day by 1000s of site managers:
Site managers face constant pressure to be in control of all activities on site.
- They are the juggler who makes sure all balls are in the air and none get dropped
- They know how to deliver a project and liaise with multiple teams during the day
- When something goes wrong, the first question that usually gets asked is “Whose fault is it”?
- Where there is blame, fear follows and relationships weaken
LetsBuild provides the visibility and tools to bring your team together around a shared goal.
Get time on your side.
- Create your site diary as you go, and save time writing daily reports
- Use time proactively and focus on the work you enjoy
- Get home sooner and enjoy a better work/life balance
Find peace of mind.
- Work seamlessly with the office, and know you are doing a good job
- Know the truth and record everything that happens on site
- Track your progress with confidence and sleep easier at night
Work better together.
- Work as one team, with everyone facing in the same direction
- Know what’s done and what isn’t, and deal with evolving challenges
- Avoid the blame game, improve site morale, and collaboration
See everything our clients say about us.
Get more out of LetsBuild
10 Reasons to Leverage Construction Management Software
In this context “Leverage” isn’t using crowbars and wrecking bars: it is making the best use of MONEY! “Construction Management Software” (CMS) isn’t a new idea! We have seen MS Excel used by the QS’s, MS Project by the Planners and e-mails instead of hard copy letters in the post by everyone! All great time-savers […]
2017 Web Marketing Trends for Construction and Trades
With construction being a hands-on type of industry, it’s not always easy for hardhat types to wrap our heads around issues such as marketing. We’re usually too busy doing actual work to bother about following the latest trends, but that’s not to our advantage. Heading into this new year there are several web marketing trends […]
5 TED Talks About Construction
Here at LetsBuild, we live and breathe construction. We like to have our fingers on the pulse for the latest trends, technologies and the overall landscape of the construction industry. For that reason and also because we like watching Youtube clips as well, we have decided to share 5 TED Talks about this very subject. […]