We believe we can save 10-15 percent in production cost. There are many benefits in not having to have inventory on hand and not having those downtimes that we currently face.
See everything. Prevent mistakes.
LetsBuild helps you digitise and automate your quality and safety processes so that you can reduce downtime and finish your projects faster.
The single source of proof for 1000s of QHSE managers every day:
When you have to perform quality checks using pen and paper, you can quickly end up in a very difficult position
- Checks are not clearly attributed to the right people
- There is a serious lack of traceability and accountability
- Information overload and excessive admin workload put your project under pressure
- Reporting and handovers become more expensive and time consuming for everyone
LetsBuild allows you to easily capture snags on site and report them in a standardised workflow that ensures a full audit trail and overview of outstanding issues.
Set high quality standards.
- Connect your quality and safety management to the schedule
- Capture and report snags directly from the site
- Assign deadlines and easily track status on defects
- Record issues with documentation and photos
Reduce admin burden.
Solve issues faster.
- Create and share intuitive reports with a few clicks
- Avoid having to collect data from multiple sources
- Respond to claims in a few hours
- Conduct faster walkthroughs with snagging templates
Single source of truth.
Single source of proof.
- Keep all critical information in one data source
- Document everything and protect your project against claims
- Monitor actions and due dates for reported observations with ease
- View, check and reassign resources at the push of a button
Improve on-site collaboration.
- Benefit from a shareable live view of the site
- Standardise site inspections and miss nothing
- Prevent mistakes through direct communication
See everything our clients say about us.
“We often had subcontractors arriving on site and not getting any work done because the previous tasks haven’t been completed. With LetsBuild, we have visibility of project progress. So if there is going to be a delay, we let them know a week beforehand.”
“The implementation of LetsBuild at Besix ensured a simple to follow process that gave us structure and peace of mind that we he have everything under control.”
You may also like
The different digital tools he and his colleagues were using simply weren’t suitable for the purpose of managing such a time-critical project. So Matt set out to find what he calls “The WhatsApp for construction”.
Having subcontractors arrive at the right time is very important to Provivienda as they develop multiple projects at a time. But without a live schedule, it gets difficult to coordinate with multiple teams.