The single source of proof for 1000s of QHSE managers every day:
When you have to perform quality checks using pen and paper, you can quickly end up in a very difficult position
- Checks are not clearly attributed to the right people
- There is a serious lack of traceability and accountability
- Information overload and excessive admin workload put your project under pressure
- Reporting and handovers become more expensive and time consuming for everyone
LetsBuild allows you to easily capture snags on site and report them in a standardised workflow that ensures a full audit trail and overview of outstanding issues.
Set high quality standards.
- Connect your quality and safety management to the schedule
- Capture and report snags directly from the site
- Assign deadlines and easily track status on defects
- Record issues with documentation and photos
Reduce admin burden.
Solve issues faster.
- Create and share intuitive reports with a few clicks
- Avoid having to collect data from multiple sources
- Respond to claims in a few hours
- Conduct faster walkthroughs with snagging templates
Single source of truth.
Single source of proof.
- Keep all critical information in one data source
- Document everything and protect your project against claims
- Monitor actions and due dates for reported observations with ease
- View, check and reassign resources at the push of a button
Improve on-site collaboration.
- Benefit from a shareable live view of the site
- Standardise site inspections and miss nothing
- Prevent mistakes through direct communication
- Improve your reporting process with data from the field
See everything our clients say about us.
Get more out of LetsBuild
10 Reasons to Leverage Construction Management Software
In this context “Leverage” isn’t using crowbars and wrecking bars: it is making the best use of MONEY! “Construction Management Software” (CMS) isn’t a new idea! We have seen MS Excel used by the QS’s, MS Project by the Planners and e-mails instead of hard copy letters in the post by everyone! All great time-savers […]
2017 Web Marketing Trends for Construction and Trades
With construction being a hands-on type of industry, it’s not always easy for hardhat types to wrap our heads around issues such as marketing. We’re usually too busy doing actual work to bother about following the latest trends, but that’s not to our advantage. Heading into this new year there are several web marketing trends […]
5 TED Talks About Construction
Here at LetsBuild, we live and breathe construction. We like to have our fingers on the pulse for the latest trends, technologies and the overall landscape of the construction industry. For that reason and also because we like watching Youtube clips as well, we have decided to share 5 TED Talks about this very subject. […]