The single source of proof for 1000s of project managers every day:
Project managers tell us that they have to spend up to 40% of their time writing reports, chasing updates and attending unnecessary meetings
- Too many meetings to get updates from teams about the progress of their projects
- Too much effort wasted on collecting information from different tools and combining it into one report
- Too much time spent creating reports that could be automated with a few clicks
LetsBuild helps you spend less time on administrative tasks by giving you full, and shareable, insight into your project in real time.
Keep your project in sight.
Take back control.
- See where you are today without going outside
- Monitor if something has been missed and request updates instantly
- Effortlessly track changes, diversions and movements
Protect your project against claims.
- Document everything that is happening on site with ease
- Quickly retrieve critical data and respond to claims within hours
- A single source of truth, a single source of proof
Save time on administrative tasks.
- Create and share detailed reports in a few minutes
- Put an end to colourful Excel diagrams and post-it notes
- Reduce paperwork during handovers
- Seamless integration with 3rd party industry-standard tools
- Stay fully aligned with your site manager at all times
- Seamlessly link your quality management and your project planning
- Standardise your inspection forms and checklists
See everything our clients say about us.
Get more out of LetsBuild
10 Reasons to Leverage Construction Management Software
In this context “Leverage” isn’t using crowbars and wrecking bars: it is making the best use of MONEY! “Construction Management Software” (CMS) isn’t a new idea! We have seen MS Excel used by the QS’s, MS Project by the Planners and e-mails instead of hard copy letters in the post by everyone! All great time-savers […]
2017 Web Marketing Trends for Construction and Trades
With construction being a hands-on type of industry, it’s not always easy for hardhat types to wrap our heads around issues such as marketing. We’re usually too busy doing actual work to bother about following the latest trends, but that’s not to our advantage. Heading into this new year there are several web marketing trends […]
5 TED Talks About Construction
Here at LetsBuild, we live and breathe construction. We like to have our fingers on the pulse for the latest trends, technologies and the overall landscape of the construction industry. For that reason and also because we like watching Youtube clips as well, we have decided to share 5 TED Talks about this very subject. […]