We believe we can save 10-15 percent in production cost. There are many benefits in not having to have inventory on hand and not having those downtimes that we currently face.
See everything. Align everyone.
LetsBuild gives you instant access to a single source of truth with all the information you need to stay connected with your teams, avoid interruptions and deliver successful projects sooner.
The single source of proof for 1000s of project managers every day:
Project managers tell us that they have to spend up to 40% of their time writing reports, chasing updates and attending unnecessary meetings
- Too many meetings to get updates from teams about the progress of their projects
- Too much effort wasted on collecting information from different tools and combining it into one report
- Too much time spent creating reports that could be automated with a few clicks
LetsBuild helps you spend less time on administrative tasks by giving you full, and shareable, insight into your project in real time.
Keep your project in sight.
Take back control.
- See where you are today without going outside
- Monitor if something has been missed and request updates instantly
- Effortlessly track changes, diversions and movements
Protect your project against claims.
- Document everything that is happening on site with ease
- Quickly retrieve critical data and respond to claims within hours
- A single source of truth, a single source of proof
Save time on administrative tasks.
- Create and share detailed reports in a few minutes
- Put an end to colourful Excel diagrams and post-it notes
- Reduce paperwork during handovers
- Seamless integration with 3rd party industry-standard tools
- Stay fully aligned with your site manager at all times
- Seamlessly link your quality management and your project planning
- Standardise your inspection forms and checklists
See everything our clients say about us.
We often had subcontractors arriving on site and not getting any work done because the previous tasks haven’t been completed. With LetsBuild, we have visibility of project progress. So if there is going to be a delay, we let them know a week beforehand.
The implementation of LetsBuild at Besix ensured a simple to follow process that gave us structure and peace of mind that we he have everything under control.
You may also like
The different digital tools he and his colleagues were using simply weren’t suitable for the purpose of managing such a time-critical project. So Matt set out to find what he calls “The WhatsApp for construction”.
Having subcontractors arrive at the right time is very important to Provivienda as they develop multiple projects at a time. But without a live schedule, it gets difficult to coordinate with multiple teams.