We believe we can save 10-15 percent in production cost. There are many benefits in not having to have inventory on hand and not having those downtimes that we currently face.
Monitor everything. Finish faster.
Prevent time-waste, detect mistakes early and deliver projects sooner thanks to a clear and complete view of your on-site progress.
The single source of truth for 1000s of construction projects around the world:
Keeping your project schedule up to date is difficult and time-consuming.
You can quickly find yourself dealing with excessive admin workload and unnecessary costs. The reason?
- Fragmented communication across the supply chain.
- Lack of standardised processes and repetition.
- Constant interruptions due to miscommunication.
- Disputes and delays during the handover process.
With LetsBuild, information from the site is reflected directly in the 3-6 week plan, which in turn can be synced with the master programme, imported from your favourite planning tool. Maintaining an up-to-date master programme with LetsBuild is as easy as pushing a button.
Get a real-time view of your project.
- Know exactly what’s happening on site without leaving the office
- Get full status visibility across projects in one intuitive view
- Monitor the performance of people and projects with ease
Eliminate downtime between tasks.
- Ensure that subcontractors arrive exactly when needed
- Enable your teams to keep each other informed at all times
- Have materials delivered at the right time and place
- Respond to RFIs and questions quickly
Automate your compliance processes.
- Connect checklists to scheduled tasks to ensure stage progress
- Use automated and interactive quality and safety dashboards
- Resolve quality issues on time by assigning clear deadlines
Enjoy up-to-date reports and dashboards.
Don’t miss a thing.
- View the data you want to see across projects
- Track milestones and plan payments
- Assign or reassign teams to tasks and projects
- Create weekly task lists for subcontractors at the push of a button
Gather all key activities in one tool.
- All project communication in a centralised hub
- Stay in sync with multiple stakeholders and reduce admin workload
- Enable workers to report progress directly from the site
Plan your material orders and deliveries with ease.
- Assess your material needs with the help of data
- Plan ahead and cut down on waste
- Standardise your processes and reduce your material costs
See everything our clients say about us.
We often had subcontractors arriving on site and not getting any work done because the previous tasks haven’t been completed. With LetsBuild, we have visibility of project progress. So if there is going to be a delay, we let them know a week beforehand.
The implementation of LetsBuild at Besix ensured a simple to follow process that gave us structure and peace of mind that we he have everything under control.
You may also like
VolkerFitzpatrick is part of VolkerWessels UK, a construction and civil engineering group operating across the UK in six operating companies.
“We believe we can save 10-15 percent in production cost. There are many benefits in not having to have inventory on hand and not having those downtimes that we currently face”
Federico Salazar – CEO