The single source of truth for 1000s of construction projects around the world:
Keeping your project schedule up to date is difficult and time-consuming.
You can quickly find yourself dealing with excessive admin workload and unnecessary costs. The reason?
- Fragmented communication across the supply chain
- Lack of standardised processes and repetition
- Constant interruptions due to miscommunication
- Disputes and delays during the handover process
With LetsBuild, information from the site is reflected directly in the 3-6 week plan, which in turn can be synced with the master programme, imported from your favourite planning tool. Maintaining an up-to-date master programme with LetsBuild is as easy as pushing a button.
Get a real-time view of your project.
- Know exactly what’s happening on site without leaving the office
- Get full status visibility across projects in one intuitive view
- Monitor the performance of people and projects with ease
Eliminate downtime between tasks.
- Ensure that subcontractors arrive exactly when needed
- Enable your teams to keep each other informed at all times
- Have materials delivered at the right time and place
- Respond to RFIs and questions quickly
Automate your compliance processes.
- Connect checklists to scheduled tasks to ensure stage progress
- Use automated and interactive quality and safety dashboards
- Resolve quality issues on time by assigning clear deadlines
Enjoy up-to-date reports and dashboards. Don’t miss a thing.
- View the data you want to see across projects
- Track milestones and plan payments
- Assign or reassign teams to tasks and projects
- Create weekly task lists for subcontractors at the push of a button
Gather all key activities in one tool.
- All project communication in a centralised hub
- Stay in sync with multiple stakeholders and reduce admin workload
- Enable workers to report progress directly from the site
Plan your material orders and deliveries with ease.
- Assess your material needs with the help of data
- Plan ahead and cut down on waste
- Standardise your processes and reduce your material costs
See everything our clients say about us.
Get more out of LetsBuild
10 Reasons to Leverage Construction Management Software
In this context “Leverage” isn’t using crowbars and wrecking bars: it is making the best use of MONEY! “Construction Management Software” (CMS) isn’t a new idea! We have seen MS Excel used by the QS’s, MS Project by the Planners and e-mails instead of hard copy letters in the post by everyone! All great time-savers […]
2017 Web Marketing Trends for Construction and Trades
With construction being a hands-on type of industry, it’s not always easy for hardhat types to wrap our heads around issues such as marketing. We’re usually too busy doing actual work to bother about following the latest trends, but that’s not to our advantage. Heading into this new year there are several web marketing trends […]
5 TED Talks About Construction
Here at LetsBuild, we live and breathe construction. We like to have our fingers on the pulse for the latest trends, technologies and the overall landscape of the construction industry. For that reason and also because we like watching Youtube clips as well, we have decided to share 5 TED Talks about this very subject. […]
Identify how you could improve your schedule methodology.
Find out what the strengths and weaknesses of your method are. Receive a detailed report with improvement recommendations based on your unique strengths, challenges and goals!Take the quiz