Used as the single source of truth for thousands of projects around the world:
One of the biggest threats for construction projects is the power of habit.
“Business as usual” isn’t the path you want to follow moving forward.
- Good as they are, WhatsApp and Excel aren’t enough to manage your projects
- Multiple data sources can only add confusion and increase admin burden
- Standardisation is out of the question without the right tools
- Lack of measurable KPIs is hurting your margins
- Critical data from the site never make it back to the office
LetsBuild allows you to see and control more so that you can unlock the full potential of a data-driven construction site.
- Live information straight from the site into automated dashboards
- Set high quality standards and prevent mistakes
- Quickly spot when and which project is getting delayed
- Share dashboards with the right people in a few clicks
- Standardise your projects and set clear KPIs
- Access accurate, actionable information in real-time
- Rely on automated and interactive quality and safety dashboards
- Enrich your BIM model directly from site
Clear project overview in a single source of truth.
- Improve your processes and introduce accurate KPIs
- Standardise repetitive processes and get everyone working together
- Minimise risk and overcome commercial challenges
- Plan ahead and cut down waste
Anchor the digital transformation.
- Boost digital adoption and increase profitability
- Create a culture of transparency and accountability
- Enjoy expert consultancy and on-site support
See everything our clients say about us.
Get more out of LetsBuild
10 Reasons to Leverage Construction Management Software
In this context “Leverage” isn’t using crowbars and wrecking bars: it is making the best use of MONEY! “Construction Management Software” (CMS) isn’t a new idea! We have seen MS Excel used by the QS’s, MS Project by the Planners and e-mails instead of hard copy letters in the post by everyone! All great time-savers […]
2017 Web Marketing Trends for Construction and Trades
With construction being a hands-on type of industry, it’s not always easy for hardhat types to wrap our heads around issues such as marketing. We’re usually too busy doing actual work to bother about following the latest trends, but that’s not to our advantage. Heading into this new year there are several web marketing trends […]
5 TED Talks About Construction
Here at LetsBuild, we live and breathe construction. We like to have our fingers on the pulse for the latest trends, technologies and the overall landscape of the construction industry. For that reason and also because we like watching Youtube clips as well, we have decided to share 5 TED Talks about this very subject. […]