“We believe we can save 10-15 percent in production cost. There are many benefits in not having to have inventory on hand and not having those downtimes that we currently face.”
See everything. Work smarter.
LetsBuild offers you the clarity and insight you need to leverage digitalisation and increase the profitability of your projects.
Used as the single source of truth for thousands of projects around the world:
One of the biggest threats for construction projects is the power of habit.
“Business as usual” isn’t the path you want to follow moving forward.
- Good as they are, WhatsApp and Excel aren’t enough to manage your projects
- Multiple data sources can only add confusion and increase admin burden
- Standardisation is out of the question without the right tools
- Lack of measurable KPIs is hurting your margins
- Critical data from the site never make it back to the office
LetsBuild allows you to see and control more so that you can unlock the full potential of a data-driven construction site.
- Live information straight from the site into automated dashboards
- Set high quality standards and prevent mistakes
- Quickly spot when and which project is getting delayed
- Share dashboards with the right people in a few clicks
- Standardise your projects and set clear KPIs
- Access accurate, actionable information in real-time
- Rely on automated and interactive quality and safety dashboards
- Enrich your BIM model directly from site
Clear project overview in a single source of truth.
- Improve your processes and introduce accurate KPIs
- Standardise repetitive processes and get everyone working together
- Minimise risk and overcome commercial challenges
- Plan ahead and cut down waste
Anchor the digital transformation.
- Boost digital adoption and increase profitability
- Create a culture of transparency and accountability
- Enjoy expert consultancy and on-site support
See everything our clients say about us.
“We often had subcontractors arriving on site and not getting any work done because the previous tasks haven’t been completed. With LetsBuild, we have visibility of project progress. So if there is going to be a delay, we let them know a week beforehand.”
“The implementation of LetsBuild at Besix ensured a simple to follow process that gave us structure and peace of mind that we he have everything under control.”
You may also like
The different digital tools he and his colleagues were using simply weren’t suitable for the purpose of managing such a time-critical project. So Matt set out to find what he calls “The WhatsApp for construction”.
Having subcontractors arrive at the right time is very important to Provivienda as they develop multiple projects at a time. But without a live schedule, it gets difficult to coordinate with multiple teams.