We believe we can save 10-15 percent in production cost. There are many benefits in not having to have inventory on hand and not having those downtimes that we currently face.
See everything. Build better.
LetsBuild brings visibility, complete control, and unique insight into what is happening on site so that you can make better decisions faster and increase your profitability.
Used as the single source of truth for thousands of projects around the world:
In construction, visibility is everything. Without a clear and complete view of your on-site progress, things can quickly get out of hand
- Thin margins and high penalties
- Slow decision making due to information overkill
- Inability to improve processes and standardise
- Poor management of resources due to miscommunication
LetsBuild functions as the direct link between office and site, helping you control your projects across locations, teams, and time.
Bring your plan to life.
- Enjoy an up-to-date overview of project and team performance
- Identify problems and ask questions quickly and efficiently
- Avoid interruptions and deliver sooner
- Ensure a continuous flow of information, updates and reports
Get the whole picture.
Maximise your investment.
- Finish your projects faster and improve your margins
- Miss nothing with actionable reports and insights
- Prioritise correctly and keep everyone connected
- Save time and resources by fueling repeatability
Standardise your projects.
Get full control.
- Improve your processes and introduce accurate KPIs
- Standardise repetitive processes and get everyone working together
- Minimise risk and overcome commercial challenges
- Plan ahead and cut down waste
A single source of truth for your entire portfolio.
- Connect all project data in a single data source
- View tasks and milestones across all your projects
- Easily track problems and which teams are experiencing delays
- Get the job done with powerful integrations
See everything our clients say about us.
We often had subcontractors arriving on site and not getting any work done because the previous tasks haven’t been completed. With LetsBuild, we have visibility of project progress. So if there is going to be a delay, we let them know a week beforehand.
The implementation of LetsBuild at Besix ensured a simple to follow process that gave us structure and peace of mind that we he have everything under control.
You may also like
The different digital tools he and his colleagues were using simply weren’t suitable for the purpose of managing such a time-critical project. So Matt set out to find what he calls “The WhatsApp for construction”.
Having subcontractors arrive at the right time is very important to Provivienda as they develop multiple projects at a time. But without a live schedule, it gets difficult to coordinate with multiple teams.