Used as the single source of truth for thousands of projects around the world:
Managing a project without having eyes on the site at all times can be tough
Very often project managers end up lost in a sea of information and have to spend almost half of their time chasing updates and writing reports. The result?
- Speed of response and, by extension, speed of reaction is extremely low
- Subcontractors are showing up on site in vain
- Projects become vulnerable to commercial claims
- Handovers are being delayed and customer dissatisfaction rises
LetsBuild helps you gain full task visibility in real time enabling you to make better decisions faster, collaborate effectively with multiple stakeholders and keep your project going with as few interruptions as possible.
Keep your project in view.
- Build a direct link between the site and your project plan
- Monitor progress and check quality against tasks in real time
- Connect site teams with their tasks, and get full accountability
Single source of truth, single source of proof.
- Trace everything and respond to claims effectively
- Quickly see status, spot problems and prioritise correctly
- See who has said and done what with a detailed audit trail
Know what’s next.
- Make better decisions faster
- No more materials getting late, lost or damaged
- Prevent delays or minimise their impact
- Utilise resources efficiently and avoid downtime
Bring your whiteboard on site.
- Keep the flow of information going
- Adapt planning in real time
- Reduce waiting time and overall costs
See everything our clients say about us.
Get more out of LetsBuild
10 Reasons to Leverage Construction Management Software
In this context “Leverage” isn’t using crowbars and wrecking bars: it is making the best use of MONEY! “Construction Management Software” (CMS) isn’t a new idea! We have seen MS Excel used by the QS’s, MS Project by the Planners and e-mails instead of hard copy letters in the post by everyone! All great time-savers […]
2017 Web Marketing Trends for Construction and Trades
With construction being a hands-on type of industry, it’s not always easy for hardhat types to wrap our heads around issues such as marketing. We’re usually too busy doing actual work to bother about following the latest trends, but that’s not to our advantage. Heading into this new year there are several web marketing trends […]
5 TED Talks About Construction
Here at LetsBuild, we live and breathe construction. We like to have our fingers on the pulse for the latest trends, technologies and the overall landscape of the construction industry. For that reason and also because we like watching Youtube clips as well, we have decided to share 5 TED Talks about this very subject. […]