We believe we can save 10-15 percent in production cost. There are many benefits in not having to have inventory on hand and not having those downtimes that we currently face.
Track everything. Work smarter.
Get a shareable on-site live view of your project and stay on track with each team’s progress at every stage.
The single source of truth for 1000s of construction projects around the world:
Managing a project without having eyes on the site at all times can be tough
Very often project managers end up lost in a sea of information and have to spend almost half of their time chasing updates and writing reports. The result?
- Speed of response and, by extension, speed of reaction is extremely low.
- Subcontractors are showing up on site in vain.
- Projects become vulnerable to commercial claims.
- Handovers are being delayed and customer dissatisfaction rises.
LetsBuild helps you gain full task visibility in real time enabling you to make better decisions faster, collaborate effectively with multiple stakeholders and keep your project going with as few interruptions as possible.
Keep your project in view.
- Build a direct link between the site and your project plan
- Monitor progress and check quality against tasks in real time
- Connect site teams with their tasks, and get full accountability
Single source of truth, single source of proof.
- Trace everything and respond to claims effectively
- Quickly see status, spot problems and prioritise correctly
- See who has said and done what with a detailed audit trail
Know what’s next.
- Make better decisions faster
- No more materials getting late, lost or damaged
- Prevent delays or minimise their impact
- Utilise resources efficiently and avoid downtime
Bring your whiteboard on site.
- Keep the flow of information going
- Adapt planning in real time
- Reduce waiting time and overall costs
See everything our clients say about us.
We often had subcontractors arriving on site and not getting any work done because the previous tasks haven’t been completed. With LetsBuild, we have visibility of project progress. So if there is going to be a delay, we let them know a week beforehand.
The implementation of LetsBuild at Besix ensured a simple to follow process that gave us structure and peace of mind that we he have everything under control.
You may also like
VolkerFitzpatrick is part of VolkerWessels UK, a construction and civil engineering group operating across the UK in six operating companies.
“We believe we can save 10-15 percent in production cost. There are many benefits in not having to have inventory on hand and not having those downtimes that we currently face”
Federico Salazar – CEO