We believe we can save 10-15 percent in production cost. There are many benefits in not having to have inventory on hand and not having those downtimes that we currently face.
See everything. Deliver sooner.
Get real-time updates straight from the site so that you can prevent mistakes and deal with evolving challenges more effectively.
The single source of truth for 1000s of construction projects around the world:
Keeping track of what is happening on construction sites is challenging if you don’t have the right tools to help you.
- Information overload and excessive admin workload.
- Increased waiting time between tasks.
- Non-conformities are discovered during handovers.
- Never-ending disputes that put your project in danger.
Thanks to LetsBuild, you can stay in the loop with everything happening on the field, so you don’t have to spend your time chasing your team or contractors on site. See more and prevent mistakes before they become a threat for your project.
Upgrade your quality management.
- Capture snags while on site
- Add photos for data-rich quality management
- Track status on defects with deadlines
- Conduct faster walkthroughs with snagging templates
Full visibility now.
Smooth handovers later.
- Benefit from a shareable live view of the site
- Detect and solve non-conformities as you go
- Link your quality management to your project planning
- Improve future processes with feedback from the field
Standardise site inspections.
- Easy-to-use standardised inspection forms and checklists
- Create templates for recurring tasks
- Manage and review unlimited inspection reports
- Benefit from consistency and repeatability
Reduce the admin burden.
- Make whiteboard changes straight from the field
- Avoid having to chase other people for information
- Don’t spend time consolidating data from multiple sources
- Build and share up-to-date reports in a few minutes
- Document everything and prevent claims
- Check status versus deadlines with a few clicks
- Use your resources smarter and avoid waste
- View the data you want to see across projects
Connect multiple stakeholders with ease.
- Define all your workflows in a single tool
- Reduce errors through direct communication
- Accelerate decision making thanks to real-time updates
- Make weekly task lists for subcontractors
See everything our clients say about us.
We often had subcontractors arriving on site and not getting any work done because the previous tasks haven’t been completed. With LetsBuild, we have visibility of project progress. So if there is going to be a delay, we let them know a week beforehand.
The implementation of LetsBuild at Besix ensured a simple to follow process that gave us structure and peace of mind that we he have everything under control.
You may also like
VolkerFitzpatrick is part of VolkerWessels UK, a construction and civil engineering group operating across the UK in six operating companies.
“We believe we can save 10-15 percent in production cost. There are many benefits in not having to have inventory on hand and not having those downtimes that we currently face”
Federico Salazar – CEO