Used as the single source of truth for thousands of projects around the world:
Keeping track of what is happening on construction sites is challenging if you don’t have the right tools to help you.
- Information overload and excessive admin workload
- Increased waiting time between tasks
- Non-conformities are discovered during handovers
- Never-ending disputes that put your project in danger
Thanks to LetsBuild, you can stay in the loop with everything happening on the field, so you don’t have to spend your time chasing your team or contractors on site. See more and prevent mistakes before they become a threat for your project.
Upgrade your quality management.
- Capture snags while on site
- Add photos for data-rich quality management
- Track status on defects with deadlines
- Conduct faster walkthroughs with snagging templates
Full visibility now.
Smooth handovers later.
- Benefit from a shareable live view of the site
- Detect and solve non-conformities as you go
- Link your quality management to your project planning
- Improve future processes with feedback from the field
Standardise site inspections.
- Easy-to-use standardised inspection forms and checklists
- Create templates for recurring tasks
- Manage and review unlimited inspection reports
- Benefit from consistency and repeatability
Reduce the admin burden.
- Make whiteboard changes straight from the field
- Avoid having to chase other people for information
- Don’t spend time consolidating data from multiple sources
- Build and share up-to-date reports in a few minutes
- Document everything and prevent claims
- Check status versus deadlines with a few clicks
- Use your resources smarter and avoid waste
- View the data you want to see across projects
Connect multiple stakeholders with ease.
- Define all your workflows in a single tool
- Reduce errors through direct communication
- Accelerate decision making thanks to real-time updates
- Make weekly task lists for subcontractors
See everything our clients say about us.
Get more out of LetsBuild
10 Reasons to Leverage Construction Management Software
In this context “Leverage” isn’t using crowbars and wrecking bars: it is making the best use of MONEY! “Construction Management Software” (CMS) isn’t a new idea! We have seen MS Excel used by the QS’s, MS Project by the Planners and e-mails instead of hard copy letters in the post by everyone! All great time-savers […]
2017 Web Marketing Trends for Construction and Trades
With construction being a hands-on type of industry, it’s not always easy for hardhat types to wrap our heads around issues such as marketing. We’re usually too busy doing actual work to bother about following the latest trends, but that’s not to our advantage. Heading into this new year there are several web marketing trends […]
5 TED Talks About Construction
Here at LetsBuild, we live and breathe construction. We like to have our fingers on the pulse for the latest trends, technologies and the overall landscape of the construction industry. For that reason and also because we like watching Youtube clips as well, we have decided to share 5 TED Talks about this very subject. […]