Now office staff is made aware the instant an issue arises. This has meant less downtime and less costly mistakes. Unlike previous applications, site crews actually use LetsBuild without constant follow up, meaning that management always has an up-to-date view of each project.
See everything. Deliver sooner.
Get real-time updates straight from the site so that you can prevent mistakes and deal with evolving challenges more effectively.
The single source of truth for 1000s of construction projects around the world:
Keeping track of what is happening on construction sites is challenging if you don’t have the right tools to help you.
- Information overload and excessive admin workload
- Increased waiting time between tasks
- Non-conformities are discovered during handovers
- Never-ending disputes that put your project in danger
Thanks to LetsBuild, you can stay in the loop with everything happening on the field, so you don’t have to spend your time chasing your team or contractors on site. See more and prevent mistakes before they become a threat for your project.
Upgrade your quality management.
- Capture snags while on site
- Add photos for data-rich quality management
- Track status on defects with deadlines
- Conduct faster walkthroughs with snagging templates
Full visibility now.
Smooth handovers later.
- Benefit from a shareable live view of the site
- Detect and solve non-conformities as you go
- Link your quality management to your project planning
- Improve future processes with feedback from the field
Standardise site inspections.
- Easy-to-use standardised inspection forms and checklists
- Create templates for recurring tasks
- Manage and review unlimited inspection reports
- Benefit from consistency and repeatability
Reduce the admin burden.
- Make whiteboard changes straight from the field
- Avoid having to chase other people for information
- Don’t spend time consolidating data from multiple sources
- Build and share up-to-date reports in a few minutes
- Document everything and prevent claims
- Check status versus deadlines with a few clicks
- Use your resources smarter and avoid waste
- View the data you want to see across projects
Connect multiple stakeholders with ease.
- Define all your workflows in a single tool
- Reduce errors through direct communication
- Accelerate decision making thanks to real-time updates
- Make weekly task lists for subcontractors
See everything our clients say about us.
If anyone or any phase of the project is behind, everyone from the site manager, the project managers, myself and whoever the task has been allocated to, is aware of it. This enables us to take appropriate action immediately.
We are using LetsBuild to increase the quality of our projects. Adding the planning to the equation will be a major win for our teams and clients. LetsBuild will offer a great way to track consistently our project and ensure the best level of quality for our clients.
Get more out of LetsBuild
Pull planning in construction – 101 guide
VolkerFitzpatrick gains full project visibility with their subcontractors
The different digital tools he and his colleagues were using simply weren’t suitable for the purpose of managing such a time-critical project. So Matt set out to find what he calls “The WhatsApp for construction”.
Provivienda reduces building time by digitising key processes
Having subcontractors arrive at the right time is very important to Provivienda as they develop multiple projects at a time. But without a live schedule, it gets difficult to coordinate with multiple teams.
Want to see everything on your construction site?
Book a consultation call today! We will be happy to have a chat with you about how LetsBuild could help you get eyes on site.