Used as the single source of truth for thousands of projects around the world:
If you are building civil projects with characteristics including:
repeatability within a project
claims to process for each project
LetsBuild gives you a clear view of the status of each activity in real time and enables you to plan your next steps with confidence. Your teams communicate with each other and with the office in one application so you save time, make better decisions faster and get your projects finished sooner.
Eyes on the site at all times.
- Collect all key data on a single source of truth
- Link all updates to your planning and never miss a thing
- Track constant change, diversions and movements
Protect yourself against claims.
- Get a complete audit trail of all actions and communication
- Recover critical information with a few clicks
- View subcontractor performance and task progress
Cut down on your admin workload.
- Make and update your lookahead planning live, in real time
- Introduce clear and automated defect lists
- Track and resolve all inspection items digitally
- Generate automated reports after each site visit
Get answers instantly. Save time.
- Enable teams to communicate better and prevent delays
- Annotate remarks to subcontractors directly from the field
- Send and receive questions directly linked to scheduled tasks
Schedule, assign, manage better.
- Create your 3-6 week plan in a Gantt chart and assign tasks
- Get progress reports directly from workers via the app
- Quickly see which projects are unraveling and take action
- Keep customers updated on actual progress
Observe, correct, standardise.
- Find mistakes early and ensure timely handovers
- Improve efficiency with standardised site inspections
- Create reusable project templates and save time and effort
- Generate dashboards in seconds
See everything our clients say about us.
Get more out of LetsBuild
10 Reasons to Leverage Construction Management Software
In this context “Leverage” isn’t using crowbars and wrecking bars: it is making the best use of MONEY! “Construction Management Software” (CMS) isn’t a new idea! We have seen MS Excel used by the QS’s, MS Project by the Planners and e-mails instead of hard copy letters in the post by everyone! All great time-savers […]
2017 Web Marketing Trends for Construction and Trades
With construction being a hands-on type of industry, it’s not always easy for hardhat types to wrap our heads around issues such as marketing. We’re usually too busy doing actual work to bother about following the latest trends, but that’s not to our advantage. Heading into this new year there are several web marketing trends […]
5 TED Talks About Construction
Here at LetsBuild, we live and breathe construction. We like to have our fingers on the pulse for the latest trends, technologies and the overall landscape of the construction industry. For that reason and also because we like watching Youtube clips as well, we have decided to share 5 TED Talks about this very subject. […]