Used on site every day by civil contractors all around the world:
If you are building civil projects with characteristics including:
repeatability within a project
checklists to fill per section
LetsBuild is here to help you gain unique visibility of your sites, keep your teams connected and document everything so that you can reduce admin burden, improve profit and accelerate project delivery.
Protect your projects.
- Get full documentation at handover and avoid penalties
- Quickly retrieve critical data and respond to claims within hours
- Maintain a full audit trail of actions and communication
Set high quality standards and prevent mistakes.
- Link quality and HSE checks directly to the plan
- Keep complete track of all quality control records
- Rely on automated and interactive quality and safety dashboards
- Avoid overdue quality issues by assigning clear deadlines
Reduce admin burden.
Save time and standardise.
- Leverage construction-specific tools to standardise your processes
- Report and manage snags and quality defects digitally
- Produce and share insightful reports and dashboards with ease
- Connect the programme to the site in real time
Communicate effectively with multiple stakeholders.
- Track the actual progress of teams on site in real time
- Get notified about problems and questions in real time
- Receive clear follow-up of tasks carried out by subcontractors
- Collaborate in one single system, not by phone and email
One source of truth for all.
- Get a full overview of status and resources across projects
- Work as one team, with everyone facing in the same direction
- Fewer errors, quicker turn-arounds and faster builds
- Learn more and improve future processes and projects
Plan better and avoid delays.
- Know what’s next and make the right decisions faster
- See everything and manage your resources better
- Bring updates from the field straight to the master plan
See everything our clients say about us.
Get more out of LetsBuild
10 Reasons to Leverage Construction Management Software
In this context “Leverage” isn’t using crowbars and wrecking bars: it is making the best use of MONEY! “Construction Management Software” (CMS) isn’t a new idea! We have seen MS Excel used by the QS’s, MS Project by the Planners and e-mails instead of hard copy letters in the post by everyone! All great time-savers […]
2017 Web Marketing Trends for Construction and Trades
With construction being a hands-on type of industry, it’s not always easy for hardhat types to wrap our heads around issues such as marketing. We’re usually too busy doing actual work to bother about following the latest trends, but that’s not to our advantage. Heading into this new year there are several web marketing trends […]
5 TED Talks About Construction
Here at LetsBuild, we live and breathe construction. We like to have our fingers on the pulse for the latest trends, technologies and the overall landscape of the construction industry. For that reason and also because we like watching Youtube clips as well, we have decided to share 5 TED Talks about this very subject. […]