A quick guide to Lean practices for construction professionals
Traditionally, construction projects are characterised by a siloed approach where individual teams are allocated their tasks separately and without much interaction with the other teams and project stakeholders.
That approach goes against all Lean principles because it is not collaborative in nature. On the contrary, it fuels a culture of blame and severely reduces predictability.
Discover through this e-book how to…
- Identify your main inefficiency sources
- Implement micro-zoning to maximise resource use
- Develop teamwork by focusing on 3 fundamental aspects
- Use digital tools that can support Lean
- Implementing collaborative planning step by step
- 8 key points for a strong start