1310, La Hulpe, Belgium
- Job type
Full time, permanent contract
Previous support beneficial but training will also be given
€1,800.00 – €2,200.00 per month
Dutch – Very good knowledge/Native
French – Very good knowledge/Native
English – Good knowledge
All other languages are a plus
Monday to Friday
- Start date
As soon as possible
Hoe zijn je Nederlandse taalvaardigheden?
Savez-vous parler français? If so, fantastic.
We’re seeking either a dutch or French speaker, so you’ve
passed the first test! Read on 🔽
Does the challenge of changing the way an entire industry operates interest you? We are on a mission to digitalize one of the oldest (and stubborn) industries in the world- CONSTRUCTION!
Ever heard of large building projects going way over budget or generating huge amounts of waste? Know a friend whose house or renovations take way longer than expected? That’s where LetsBuild comes into play! We help construction project teams move away from paperwork so that they can work better together and build safer through our digital apps.
LetsBuild is a European B2B SaaS startup company active in the Construction Software industry. Its main offices located in La Hulpe (Belgium) and Copenhagen (Denmark) with a team of 70+ international employees.
We are looking for a new Dutch-speaking Customer Advocate / Support who can keep our users happy by providing the best answers to all their daily questions at all times.
Customer Advocacy will reach their mission statement by:
- Your mission will be to understand the customer’s problem and investigate/help them use specific features, be able to propose solutions. Our goal is to make our customers happy by solving their problems and providing a good quality service.
- Be able to respond quickly, friendly and accurately via phone, email or chat as the first point of contact at LetsBuild.
- Depending on the type of request/problem, be able to report to our team of developers. Indeed, you will work closely with internal teams such as Consultants, Sales or Developers.
- Mastering Customer Support tools such as Intercom, Aircall & JIRA.
To be successful at LetsBuild, you have to master the following qualifications:
- Be an organized person, able to manage a multi-tasking function, while maintaining a global vision of the work to be done
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Be stress-resistant and proactive
- Be customer-oriented and know how to propose solutions
- Very good knowledge of Dutch and/or French required
- Great communication, interpersonal and pedagogical skills via email, chat and phone
- Strong problem-solving skills, a high level of accuracy, attention to detail, and preferably an analytical background
- Flexible approach, able to operate effectively with uncertainty and change
- Entrepreneurial spirit and you want to develop yourself
- Driven, self-motivated, enthusiastic and with a “can-do” attitude
- Previous experience is not a must, but nice to have
What you will get in return
- An attractive salary package: meal vouchers, company car, fuel card, group insurance, laptop
- Homeworking possibility
- A dynamic work atmosphere in an ideal environment (in the middle of nature, next to the La Hulpe castle)
- Be part of a startup and with a young team (we like play babyfoot, ping-pong at lunchtime)
- Career development and continuous training
- Intensive onboarding period to learn our customer support playbook
- A lot of work flexibility in a trust-based environment
LetsBuild is a contech scale-up formed from the merger of APROPLAN and GenieBelt – two leading “Software as a Service” (SaaS) applications in the construction industry. Our clients benefit from our married expertise of in-depth project planning and quality assurance. Together, both apps are used in thousands of projects in more than 35 countries and have offices in Copenhagen, Brussels and Łódź. If you work with us, you will get the opportunity to be part of a company with big potential and velocity.
In LetsBuild, we believe in clear commitments and respectful disagreements, and we support each other. We believe in a social and informal work environment where people thrive and have fun every day. LetsBuild is also a transparent and egalitarian environment, where everyone knows each other and everyone knows how the company is doing.