Starting your journey with BIM
How to create and organise your processes in a digital environment
As Building Information Modelling (BIM) gains momentum in global construction and as we work more with BIM in our clients’ projects, we have observed and learned about project issues that can be attributed to bad BIM processes. The BIM horror stories are usually rooted in the lack of technical adoption and the lack of commitment to data management and collaboration.
In this ebook, you will learn about:
- The role of a BIM manager
- The impact of BIM objects
- The need for digital adoption
- Boosting construction efficiency with BIM
- The role of standardisation
- The need for a cultural shift
- How we can help with BIM adoption
Grab your copy
Download our FREE EBOOK today and discover how you can create and organise good BIM processes (and avoid bad implementation) for a successful BIM story.