BOOK A DEMO
Talk with a LetsBuild expert
Talk with one of our LetsBuild experts and learn how 4500+ businesses of all sizes use LetsBuild to see everything on their project.
- Put your project plan in the hands of the people on site
- See concrete examples of how others have benefited
- See how desktop and mobile versions talk to each other
- Learn about best deployment practices
What does this demo involve?
Exploring your challenges
The main point of this call is you. What challenges are you facing on a daily basis? What are the blocking or frustrating points on your projects?
How do you communicate with your teams now?
How can LetsBuild help you make these challenges overcome? See how our application can help you in managing your teams, your planning, the communication on your projects.
Custom demo for your project
Send us your current project schedule and we make a personal quick tour demo of what it would look like for you on your current project!
Keep your project in view.
LetsBuild’s progress reporting feature allows teams to accurately report progress on their tasks and instantly notifies any parties that need to follow up.
- Track progress and check quality against tasks in real time
- Connect your teams with their tasks, and never miss a thing
- Stay on track with each team’s progress at every stage
Know what’s next.
LetsBuild provides complete on-site visibility, enabling you to improve your productivity, teamwork, decision-making and profitability.
- Plan your next steps with confidence.
- Make the right decisions faster.
- Prevent delays or reduce their impact.
increase in the percentage of scheduled activities completed on time
savings because of timely materials delivery, faster decision-making and fewer disputes with subcontractors
/ hours a month
time saved by automatically generating reports for all stakeholders, using the information that is in the system
We believe we can save 10-15 percent in production cost. There are many benefits to not having to have inventory on hand and not having those downtimes that we currently face.
– Raul A. Hernandez Sosa, VP Business Development, Grupo Provivienda