We believe we can save 10-15 percent in production cost. There are many benefits in not having to have inventory on hand and not having those downtimes that we currently face.
Align everyone. Reduce delays.
See everything using a single source of truth and ensure that everyone stays connected without you running around the site chasing updates.
The single source of truth for 1000s of construction projects around the world:
Project managers tell us they use up to 40% of their days on writing reports.
Jumping from one meeting to another, and chasing people on the site for updates. The result?
- They get buried in details and miss the full picture.
- They can’t focus their attention on getting the project going.
- No time to focus on tasks that really matter.
- Bad collaboration between stakeholders.
LetsBuild helps you get a live view of what is happening on site, identify problems early so you can reduce their impact, and produce reports at the click of a button. See more without getting lost in fragmented information.
Full visibility and full control at all times.
- Check status versus deadlines with a few clicks
- Document everything and manage claims effectively
- View, check and reassign resources across all projects
- Seamless communication with multiple subcontractors
A single source of truth for all information.
- Site observations are sent directly to a single data source
- Reports are created and distributed at the push of a button
- Seamless integration with 3rd party industry-standard tools
- Rely on accurate data for your client updates
Make a success of your handovers.
- Track progress and check quality against tasks in real time
- Solve non-conformities as you go
- Reduce paperwork during handovers
Go digital with your lean planning.
- Keep work going and eliminate time-waste and downtime
- Update your lookaheads straight from the site
- Replace colourful Excel diagrams and post-it notes
Observe, improve, repeat.
- Get data to improve and standardise your processes
- Build real-time interactive dashboards with ease
- Create reusable project templates
- Use standardised and automated defect lists
- On-site activities linked with metadata
No shortcuts in quality management.
- Bring HSE and quality checks in full sync with your planning
- Add non-conformities in a clean way
- Annotate remarks directly from the field while on the go
- Include photos for data-driven quality management
See everything our clients say about us.
We often had subcontractors arriving on site and not getting any work done because the previous tasks haven’t been completed. With LetsBuild, we have visibility of project progress. So if there is going to be a delay, we let them know a week beforehand.
The implementation of LetsBuild at Besix ensured a simple to follow process that gave us structure and peace of mind that we he have everything under control.
You may also like
VolkerFitzpatrick is part of VolkerWessels UK, a construction and civil engineering group operating across the UK in six operating companies.
“We believe we can save 10-15 percent in production cost. There are many benefits in not having to have inventory on hand and not having those downtimes that we currently face”
Federico Salazar – CEO