BECOME A LETSBUILDER
Customer Success Manager
1310, La Hulpe, Belgium
Full time, permanent contract
Customer Service: 1 year (preferred)
€2,000.00 – €4,000.00 per month
Monday to Friday
Hoe zijn je Nederlandse taalvaardigheden? Savez-vous parler français? If so, fantastic. We’re seeking either a dutch or French speaker, so you’ve passed the first test! Read on
Does the challenge of changing the way an entire industry operates interest you? We are on a mission to digitalize one of the oldest (and stubborn) industries in the world- CONSTRUCTION!
Ever heard of a building project exceeding the budget? Know a friend whose house build being built three months past the deadline? That’s where LetsBuild comes into play. We help construction projects make informed decisions faster, thus saving time and money.
Not to toot our own horn- but we already help 5 out of the top 10 construction companies in Europe (ok, maybe a small toot )
- Onboard our customers to the LetsBuild solution and maximise their success using the platform.
- Act as a trusted guide for our customers ensuring they become product experts and help train their teams on LetsBuild processes so they can become ambassadors for our software.
- Provide workable solutions for our customers by working closely with our Customer Support Team.
- Take ownership of the customer’s lifecycle and guarantee the successful implementation and use of our software across multiple projects.
- Build strong relationships with our customers and successfully identify up-selling opportunities.
- Share valuable customer feedback with our commercial and product teams so we can continuously improve our services.
- Fluent in Dutch and French with excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- A BSc degree or higher in construction management and civil engineering is definitely a plus.
- Strong communication skills.
- A strong proactive and service-minded attitude.
- Ability to connect with people in an open and trust-worthy way.
- Ability to build relationships with customers and stakeholders with strong executive engagement, communication and negotiation abilities. Empathetic, positive attitude with a desire to help our customers reach their goals
- Good analytical skills which will allow you to quickly identify the needs of the user.
- A fine tuned commercial approach focused on a long-term vision and ability to translate data into valuable insights.
- Flexible, open-minded and easy going.
- Customer-oriented mindset.
- Strong analytical expertise by carefully understanding each customer project and desired outcomes. Highly organised, detail-oriented and ability to create structure in ambiguous situations and design effective processes.
- Work experience in the construction industry is considered a plus.
- Experience in SaaS or LEAN is also seen as an advantage.
- Results-driven mentality, with a bias for speed and action.
- A first feedback on the user experience of the GenieBelt, Aproplan and Letsbuild apps (Pssst! You can download them in the app store or google play store today).
What you will get in return
- An attractive salary package: meal vouchers, company car, fuel card, group insurance
- Homeworking possibility
- A dynamic work atmosphere in an ideal environment (in the middle of nature, next to the La Hulpe castle)
- We provide you with a laptop
- Be part of a startup and with a young team (we like play babyfoot, ping-pong at lunchtime)
- Career development and continuous training
- Intensive onboarding period to learn our customer support playbook
- A lot of work flexibility in a trust-based environment
LetsBuild is a contech scale-up formed from the merger of APROPLAN and GenieBelt – two leading “Software as a Service” (SaaS) applications in the construction industry. Our clients benefit from our married expertise of in-depth project planning and quality assurance. Together, both apps are used in thousands of projects in more than 35 countries and have offices in Copenhagen, Brussels and Łódź. If you work with us, you will get the opportunity to be part of a company with big potential and velocity.
In LetsBuild, we believe in clear commitments and respectful disagreements, and we support each other. We believe in a social and informal work environment where people thrive and have fun every day. LetsBuild is also a transparent and egalitarian environment, where everyone knows each other and everyone knows how the company is doing.