BECOME A LETSBUILDER
Full Stack Developer –
Lodz, Poland or remote
Full time, permanent contract
4 years (preferred)
€4,300.00 – €4,900.00 per month
Monday to Friday
Are you eager to develop your skill set as a Full Stack Developer with a structured and agile team? Are you keen to do this in an international, trust-based, transparent startup environment where everyone is encouraged to speak up? Would you like to see the tools you help build used in $7 billion worth of real construction projects in 1500+ cities?
If this sounds like you – read on!
LetsBuild is looking for a brilliant, dedicated Full Stack Developer to join one of our agile development teams.
Working in a fast-evolving scale up, your role will require flexibility and will touch upon different areas. Regardless of the tasks assigned to you, you will be able to influence the direction you want to take.
Some of your tasks will be:
- Working with all parts of the development process (collaborating with the product owner, coding, testing, and delivering production-ready features).
- Architecting microservice based systems.
- Building and consuming GraphQL and RESTful APIs.
- Building backends in NodeJS and C#/.NET.
- Building frontends in React.
- Testing new stacks and experimenting with various tools and technologies.
- Driving PoCs and projects.
- Creating integrations between different systems.
- Maintaining our Kubernetes cloud-based infrastructure.
To be successful at LetsBuild, you have to master the following qualifications:
- Technical skills:
- A solid set of computer science skills – and a willingness to learn more
- NodeJS and/or C#/.NET server experience.
- Microservices architecture.
- Kafka or RabbitMQ messaging.
- Personal skills:
- Collaborative and willing to spend time with your colleagues and have fun.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and have hands-on experience with both server and client development.
- Outgoing, quirky, strong integrity.
- Creative with the ability to break out of the box.
What you will get in return
- Being part of the exciting growth journey of one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in the construction sector.
- A great work atmosphere of a young, dynamic and international team.
- Training budget to further develop your skills to evolve your career.
- A lot of work flexibility (in a trust-based environment).
LetsBuild is a contech scale-up formed from the merger of APROPLAN and GenieBelt – two leading “Software as a Service” (SaaS) companies in the construction industry. Our clients benefit from our married expertise of in-depth project planning and quality assurance. Together, both companies are used in thousands of projects in more than 35 countries and have offices in Copenhagen, Brussels and Łódź. If you work with us, you will get the opportunity to be part of a company with big potential and velocity.
In LetsBuild, we believe in clear commitments and respectful disagreements, and we support each other. We believe in a social and informal work environment where people thrive and have fun every day. LetsBuild is also a transparent and egalitarian environment, where everyone knows each other and everyone knows how the company is doing.