BECOME A LETSBUILDER
1310, La Hulpe, Belgium
Full-time, permanent contract
Monday to Friday
As an Account Executive, you will play an essential role in the Sales & Marketing machine we are building at LetsBuild. You will have a massive impact on our growth by advising medium to enterprise businesses on how they can improve collaboration in their construction projects 🏗.
We are growing and we are looking for an Account Executive who can join and work closely with the existing Belgium team 🇧🇪.
Identify businesses and their needs, as speaking comfortably with potential clients comes naturally to you. You believe that technology is powerful and can help to achieve more for less. B2B sales and Customer relationship management sound familiar to you and you are interested in growing your skill set on a personal and professional level, whilst working in a competitive and fun environment.
→ IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU, THEN THIS JOB IS FOR YOU!
You will advise potential clients, recognise their needs and negotiate with them. You are not afraid of closing deals online or face to face and solving complex challenges. You don’t sell, but rather you educate the customer about the perfect solution for the biggest challenges in their construction projects.
By joining LetsBuild you will receive an intensive onboarding period, where you will:
- Learn the tools necessary to be successful. We have invested a lot in a good Sales & Marketing tool stack for our salespeople. Understanding how to use Salesforce & LinkedIn Sales Navigator will help you to get to know how a successful SaaS company structures their sales departments.
- Master our LetsBuild-way-of-working, when approaching clients in a customer-centric way. We don’t sell, we educate. Create the perfect email sequence, build trust on the phone in 30”, ask the right questions to reveal their challenges and trade as a means of negotiating, do what you need to do in order to close the deal.
- You will have an initial pipeline, however you will also be responsible for keeping momentum by building your pipeline and following up on inbound leads. Expand your knowledge of our market, strategy, process and tactics. You’ll go through an intensive onboarding plan where you’ll learn how our users think, act & behave when they use our products. You will organize demos and show to your clients the value of LetsBuild’s solution.
- Get to know the team. You will be part of our Benelux “squad” and working closely with the whole of our Commercial Team to onboard our new customers and drive them to success.
- Meet our monthly goals. Work together with your mentor(s) to achieve your ambitious targets. It’s normal that you’ll feel “uncomfortably excited”. You’ll start with an entry target to quickly climb to the ladder and be fully ramped up to eventually crush your goals.
To be successful at LetsBuild, you need to master the following qualifications:
- French and Dutch speaking with an excellent level of English.
- Experience selling SaaS in the construction sector or having a B2B SaaS software sales background is a big +.
- Experience in a sales environment is a plus
- Ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organisation, including executive and C-Level.
- Be a quick learner when you make a mistake. Because you will make them 😉.
- Knowledge of Salesforce, Outreach and LinkedIn is a benefit but not essential.
- Manage the sales process from beginning to end. That is, actively sourcing leads, cold calling, running product demos, follow up, negotiating contracts and preparing detailed handovers to the Customer Success team.
- Perform online and Face-to-Face meetings with company prospects to present our digital platform and services
What you will get in return
- An attractive salary package: meal vouchers and company mobility allowance
- Homeworking possibility
- A dynamic work atmosphere in an ideal environment (in the middle of nature, next to the La Hulpe castle)
- We provide you with a laptop
- Be part of a startup and with a young team (we like play babyfoot, ping-pong at lunchtime)
- Career development and continuous training
- Intensive onboarding period to learn our customer support playbook
- A lot of work flexibility in a trust-based environment
- A commission plan with an accelerator for overachievers
LetsBuild is a contech scale-up formed from the merger of APROPLAN and GenieBelt – two leading “Software as a Service” (SaaS) applications in the construction industry. Our clients benefit from our married expertise of in-depth project planning and quality assurance. Together, both apps are used in thousands of projects in more than 35 countries and have offices in Copenhagen, Brussels and Łódź. If you work with us, you will get the opportunity to be part of a company with big potential and velocity.
In LetsBuild, we believe in clear commitments and respectful disagreements, and we support each other. We believe in a social and informal work environment where people thrive and have fun every day. LetsBuild is also a transparent and egalitarian environment, where everyone knows each other and everyone knows how the company is doing.