HusCompagniet, a leading housebuilder based in Denmark, has delivered more than 20,000 houses and operates in Denmark, Sweden, and Germany.
TRUSTED BY INDUSTRY LEADERS
Get overview and insights in all your projects, avoid budget overruns and deliver quality houses on time
Capture and share data instantly
- Update project schedules from the field
- Assign punch or snag list items while on site
- Automatically generate and share your construction reports
- Create multiple collaboration channels
Learn from past projects and standardise
- Create reusable project templates
- Get a detailed history of your tasks
- Improve efficiency with standardised site inspections
- Introduce clear and automated defect lists
Reduce project risk
- Monitor defect status with deadlines
- Use clear and automated checklists
- Easily spot non-conformities
- In case of delays, revise and share the project plan instantly
- Control invoicing and payments by verifying against real-time progress
Manage your materials better and cut waste
- Streamline your material orders
- Avoid on-site delivery delays
- Reduce inventory costs through shorter procurement cycles
- Improve collaboration with suppliers
Deliver on time and on budget
- Make timely decisions based on up-to-date facts
- Avoid sending subcontractors out to sites in vain
- Help contractors keep each other updated
- Reduce rework and avoid on-site rush
Secure customer satisfaction
- Ensure homes are ready for handover on the promised date
- Keep customers updated on actual progress
- Make sure houses are built to the right quality
- No shortcuts made to save time or money
I save time – simple as that. LetsBuild is a good example on how technology can improve efficiency in an industry that has not embraced much technology.
Kenn Møldrup Sterndorff
Getting the right contractors on site is huge, because whenever the carpenter doesn’t show up, the next in line is going to be delayed as well… So by connecting them, which we have done with LetsBuild, they’re notifying each other: “Yes I’m done” or “I’m not done”. So at least I don’t need to drive to the building site and waste my time on it.
Now office staff is made aware the instant an issue arises. This has meant less downtime and less costly mistakes. Unlike previous applications, site crews actually use LetsBuild without constant follow up, meaning that management always has an up-to-date view of each project.
Keep all subcontractors on the same page
Are your subcontractors turning up on your site in vain? What does that mean for you as a housebuilder?
- Higher project costs
- Frantic running around trying to re-organise
- Missed deadlines
- Increased downtime
- Variations and change orders flying all over the place
When subcontractors turn up before the site is ready for them, it causes not only cost increases but also missed deadlines, increased downtime and, frankly, chaos. Even if subcontractors do appear on site at the right time, they may not have had the materials delivered in time. This can have a serious impact on both your plan and your budget.
LetsBuild helps housebuilders
- Get progress updates directly on the platform
- Assign the right tasks to the right subcontractors in a straightforward way
- Work with standardised workflows and forms to manage communication on to-do’s
- Generate customised task progress reports with the click of a button
- Allow all teams to get in touch directly
Reduce your inventory costs
A well-directed inventory can make the difference between success and failure of a project. Delayed, lost or misplaced materials can hurt a project’s profitability and push back all activities on site.
In that sense, being able to cut down on inventory costs by improving operation efficiency can allow housebuilders to achieve significant gains (10-15% on production in the short term) while accelerating the building process.
With LetsBuild, housebuilders can
- Manage resources and materials in accordance with the live plan
- Manage invoicing and payments by verifying against real-time progress
- Be prepared for on-site deliveries and avoid delays
- Minimise on-site breakage and waste
- Plan operations more efficiently across projects
Get complete overview of the project’s progress in one central system
Often housebuilders find themselves managing tens, if not hundreds of projects at any given time. Overview, actionable reports and insights are a must-have for construction projects of all sizes.
By having one central hub for all key processes, the communication between the field and the office can happen in real time resulting in fewer misunderstandings and delays.
LetsBuild helps housebuilders
- Learn the current state of multiple projects with just a few clicks
- Monitor defect status against deadlines
- Use milestone tracking to support their stage reporting and invoicing processes
- Build custom dashboards and track activities in real time
- Create more efficient progress reports by automatically merge all photos and points