The thing that changed it, was connecting the teams through a live programme that helped us avoid downtime between activities. If your programme is not updated frequently, problems on site get worse because they have not been communicated to the right person quickly.
All too often, construction teams are working to their own individual plans rather than collaborating around the central schedule. This causes clashes and work interruptions, which do not contribute to an optimal value stream.
Build trust and get full accountability
If you create a constant loop of planning and reporting where all the teams that actually perform the work contribute to the workflow scheduling and report progress, it will build trust and collaboration between the teams.
Work passes from one team to another with a ‘handshake’ and teams will feel more accountable for achieving their milestones.
Imagine if you could:
- Get teams to update each other on their progress
- Facilitate easy communication of questions, requests and problems
- At all times see exactly where the project is at
- Put planning at the core of your processes and eliminate waste
- Be able to generate reports quickly and easily
The right culture.
The right tools.
When the different contributors to your project are working seamlessly together around the agreed workflows and all project information is stored in the cloud, you have access to an incredible resource of valuable insights.
Not only does it enable you to check that the project is in fact on track, you will also be able to standardise processes to create a reliable, continuous workflow for the future.
LetsBuild lets you do that.
LetsBuild is the construction software that:
- Is cloud-based so everyone has access to the relevant project information
- Enables instant and well-documented progress reporting and communication
- Works as an extension to your planning tool
- Puts the schedule into the hands of the workers
- Builds accountability through collaborative processes and audit flow
- Makes decision making faster and better to minimise downtime and waste
What our customers say
“The simplicity and ease of use of the system means that we can get on with our work, without having to use too much thinking time when wanting to get simple tasks done.”
Get the free eBook: “Eliminate waste – increase productivity”
Learn how other construction professionals have increased productivity by implementing leaner construction processes with real-time collaboration and a cloud-based schedule, viewable by all.