We believe we can save 10-15 percent in production cost. There are many benefits in not having to have inventory on hand and not having those downtimes that we currently face.
Report with precision and insight to management and stakeholders
Progress reporting done right.
LetsBuild enables teams to accurately report progress on their tasks and instantly notifies any parties that need to follow up.
Used as the single source of truth for thousands of projects around the world:
Keep your projects safe.
- Protect your project against commercial claims
- Keep a detailed record of everything that happens on site
- Recover critical data in hours rather than weeks
Fight admin burden.
- Keep all reporting and collaboration in one tool
- View the data you want to see across projects
- 1-click sharing of all your dashboards
- Reduce paperwork during handovers
- Get updates straight from the site and respond instantly
- Automatically notify the right people
- No more subcontractors arriving on site in vain
- Easily assign or reassign teams to tasks and projects
Standardise and regain full control.
- Choose from a wide range of report templates
- Create standardised filters for milestones and plan payments
- Make weekly task lists for subcontractors
- Improve your reporting process with data from the field
- Accelerate walkthroughs with snagging templates
- Trigger automated on-the-spot actions based on your inspections
- Faster audits and trouble-free reporting
- Benefit from consistency and repeatability
See everything our clients say about us.
We often had subcontractors arriving on site and not getting any work done because the previous tasks haven’t been completed. With LetsBuild, we have visibility of project progress. So if there is going to be a delay, we let them know a week beforehand.
The implementation of LetsBuild at Besix ensured a simple to follow process that gave us structure and peace of mind that we he have everything under control.
You may also like
VolkerFitzpatrick is part of VolkerWessels UK, a construction and civil engineering group operating across the UK in six operating companies.
“We believe we can save 10-15 percent in production cost. There are many benefits in not having to have inventory on hand and not having those downtimes that we currently face”
Federico Salazar – CEO